• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Rose apologizes to fans

LOL

Oh man, we got a cryer.

She contemplated retirement after she lost to Andrade, you moron.
Weird. You are the one complaining about WMMA. I guess it's okay when you are the "cryer".

Carla was more exciting than Rose for 25 mins when they fought
Can people stop acting like it was all rose and Carla was trying to put on a show. Rose was slightly worse, but not much. Carla did next to nothing

Its not just rose. It was Carla's fault too, and Macy vs Norma was a shit fight also.

I'm glad that people are actually mad at this. I'm tired of this double-standard where its okay to boo men and call them out for boring fights but turn a blind eye to WMMA constantly having these kind of matches.
What the fuck are you talking about? We bitch about WMMA all the time. Much more than men's mma. Always have. Don't make shit up

Usual pile on mentality of Sherdog in action. While Rose could have done better it is no different than large number of fights by the men. Francis-Gane was easily as boring. Derrick Lewis has numerous fights of this sort. It reminds me of Woodley - Thompson.... all boring fights and easily as bad as this one.

Def feel bad for Rose if she watched the fight back and realized how off her perspective was during the fight. If this is sincere, I feel for her. She's had a hard road and achieved a ton and, armed with this added wisdom, she'll be back again. We grow through failure if we're sincere about what we're trying to do.

<JackieThumbsUp>

shes waiting for that ' nooo youre not a shitty person , you're a beautiful person'

Sounds like it was written by her PR/social media manager.

No one can say this fight was good and easy to pile on wmma, but look at loopys fight. It was very entertaining. Guys fights are bad all the time. The shogun fight was pretty terrible. I like wonderboy, but some of his fights are horrible. Usman / masvidal 1 was bad. It happens alot. I was never a big fan of rose, just something about her seems off to me. She usually had good fights so not sure why people are piling on.

Rose doesn't owe us anything! She's awesome and will be better for having this fight. Wish her the best and would love to help her build earthships!

What the fuck are you talking about? We bitch about WMMA all the time. Much more than men's mma. Always have. Don't make shit up
I'm not talking about sherdog

Believe it or not sherdog doesn't actually represent the entire MMA fanbase, casual or no

Usual pile on mentality of Sherdog in action. While Rose could have done better it is no different than large number of fights by the men. Francis-Gane was easily as boring. Derrick Lewis has numerous fights of this sort. It reminds me of Woodley - Thompson.... all boring fights and easily as bad as this one.
It's just recency bias. People will forget by Rose's next fight.

honestly, now sure i care and it wasn't really a fight that was interesting. it's too bad.

"Feel like a shitty human being." is a bit too much ain't it?

Wonder what goes on inside this girls head.

Rose needs to hire the coach Khaz has in his corner ... she would have KOd Carla next rd after a verbal ear lashing after rd 1

Back