Rosado vs BJS Maybe

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There some talk about them fighting on the Saul/Smith PPV Card.

I like this fight. Gabe is battle worn but still skill enough to give BJS a good fight and will help setup BJS vs Saul for early next yr for another qPPV. But who do yall think win if this gets put together

Gabe Rosado seems like a nice guy. But he is gifted more big opportunities than anybody in the sport. He will lose to BJS, and that unfortunately means we will have to see BJS on TV at least two more times.

Torn: I want to see bjs lose and, like nac said, I'm tired of seeing rosado get shots after losing every big fight.

I think the fight to make is Danny Jacobs vs BJS. We all know that GGG and Canelo are not going to take any big risks before fighting each other, since there is so much money on the table. That leaves the other two champs, Danny Jacobs and BJS to fight for the right to go against the winner.

I think the fight to make is Danny Jacobs vs BJS. We all know that GGG and Canelo are not going to take any big risks before fighting each other, since there is so much money on the table. That leaves the other two champs, Danny Jacobs and BJS to fight for the right to go against the winner.

How about this middle weight fight:
Curtis Stevens vs Avtandil Khurtsidze??

That might deserve its own thread.

How about this middle weight fight:
Curtis Stevens vs Avtandil Khurtsidze??

That might deserve its own thread.

Yeaaaah, I like it! New York vs Georgia. North vs South! They could call it the Civil War.

Yeaaaah, I like it! New York vs Georgia. North vs South! They could call it the Civil War.

Almost every time I watch a Georgian fighter I want to disown the sport and hop on that other combat sport that incorporates dry humping.... But that Avtandil is a fun guy to watch

Almost every time I watch a Georgian fighter I want to disown the sport and hop on that other combat sport that incorporates dry humping.... But that Avtandil is a fun guy to watch

You better hop on the bandwagon now, because in about 5 more years it's going to be the biggest sport in the world. You'll look like a poser if you wait.

Torn: I want to see bjs lose and, like nac said, I'm tired of seeing rosado get shots after losing every big fight.

Yeah. This. Rosado's not dangerous enough so he gets all the breaks, I guess.

And I really want to see BJS fight GGG, cuz GGG could add another belt to his collection.

You better hop on the bandwagon now, because in about 5 more years it's going to be the biggest sport in the world. You'll look like a poser if you wait.
I heard it's going to be bigger than Soccer!

Rosado beat Clottey and then some other guy, that's something...But being the main antagonist in Creed 1 gave him huge privilege now. If their talking about it, and he wants it, he's getting it.

I still don't think much of Saunders. Rosado could give him trouble.

Back