Rory?

Dwerda4

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Is Rory getting passed up, because many view him as boring?

Great thread TS! Never seen one on this topic before. Oh, and great way to answer your own question "in" the question.

Been waiting year for this kid to get a title shot. Something always ends up happening though.. hopefully we'll finally get one this year but I'm also content with seeing Lombard do well.

Yeah. Already lost to Lawler, boring fighter with a equally boring personality. I dont see how he has any fans.

I wonder if Dana is just upset with tri star for taking away his number one

Probably. Rory has the loyal Canadian fanbase but the UFC might be guessing there wont be many cross over fans from outside of Canada.

I personally find him to be a boring fighter cause just about every fight I've seen him in I've seen him jab his way to a decision. I cant imagine his style of fighting would change any if he were to become the Champion.

Probably. Rory has the loyal Canadian fanbase but the UFC might be guessing there wont be many cross over fans from outside of Canada.

I personally find him to be a boring fighter cause just about every fight I've seen him in I've seen him jab his way to a decision. I cant imagine his style of fighting would change any if he were to become the Champion.

Except for his last fight...oh, and Nate Diaz, Che Mills, and Mike Pile.

I dont, I think he is the most exciting talent in the WW division. he isnt anywhere near his prime and is already a fucking monster

I also think he will hold the belt in the near future

Back