Rory Says He Froze in the Cage Last Night, Wasn't Mentally Prepared

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
and gives props to Mousasi

He is frozen since UFC 189

Missed the fight but surprised hearing how people are saying Rory really didn't have anything for Gegard.

a stiff jab will do that to your gameplan

Bellator 170 is likely the best place for him.

Would freeze against Woodley in a rematch too and get KTFO. #WoodleyIsTheBest #RoryTappedToStrikes

Missed the fight but surprised hearing how people are saying Rory really didn't have anything for Gegard.
Bud... when Gegard got mount, Rory could not budge him an inch. It was like he was under a car. Was weird for me to even see tbh. Didn't necessarily expect Rory to win but I didn't expect him to get plastered to the canvas

It looked like a total mismatch in there but fair play to Rory taking on a very dangerous much bigger opponent. Wish more fighters had Rory’s mentality

Gegard was snapping that head back to the next dimension.

Fair enough. I just can't believe he wanted to fight in the heavyweight tournament at one point.

"I don't like to make excuses".. then makes an excuse lol..

anyway he is a warrior only respect for him

Just retire bro before you have a snub nose like Joe Riggs or need plastic surgery like Wanderlei.. I feel bad for this young man and he should have never fought Gerard either.

"I don't like to make excuses".. then makes an excuse lol..

anyway he is a warrior only respect for him

No, an excuse is “my knee was banged up, I had an eye injury so I couldn’t see shots, etc”. Dude said he literally just didn’t show up mentally. You’d understand if you had ever been in a fight before.

He’s in Bellator now, he should roid up and get some of that turinabol bravery.

Back