• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rory Macwhatever dares to insult King Colby, and the UFC Welterweight king FIRES RIGHT BACK!

T.c is trying way too hard, dude only best win is an out of prime maia who Rory already dominated in his prime .

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/1/...f-mma-sad-time-bellator-192-welterweight-news

Some Bellator dude: “I guess the low part of the MMA world would probably be Colby Covington, just the fact that he is getting so much attention."

King Colby responds in style, as always:

The syrup sucker's lame response:

A completely unprovoked insult from some Bellator dude, but King Colby, being the smooth operator that he is, effortlessly buries the pencil neck geek. I guess #NerdBash2018 really has started, folks.

#NerdBash2018
#Tyquilsworstnightmare
#MaketheUFCGreatAgain

Shit thread, shit poster.
1512592057582.jpg

"the only thing worse then @ColbyCovMMA is a fan of him, i understand his created character in hopes for attention but anyone that likes and supports that attitude has to be near the bottom of the food chain"

ether'd

go home Colby. You've got nothing for Rory on social media or in a scrap lad.

I get the impression that Ts. Is a very busy man with a lot going on in his life.

What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back?

A stick.

What did Werdum rattle off Colby's head?

A stick.

Rory is the single most overrated ww of all time, without question. That said, he beats the fuck out of Colby with ease

Wait is he overrated?? Because if he wipes the floor woth Colby then his rank seems pretty accurate.

Uh... People unironically like Colby? How to block users on this forum.

The Red King would annihilate this boi

It wouldn’t even be competitive. Colby is overestimating how good he is because of his fight vs Maia, a fight where he stylistically has a pretty big edge.

Rory would beat the ever living shit out of Colby and anyone who thinks otherwise probably has an IQ in the single digits.

Rory's only impressive win is a boring decision over the zero gas tank having Tyquil

Colby has Tyquil running for his life right now, which is frankly more impressive. Tyquil knows Colby would beat him so bad that he'd be sent straight to a nursing home after the fight.
I'm liking your gimmick lol.

Colby can't even get a fight in a lower org.

dude needs a pr person in his ear at all times !!

Herpy Derpington is Werdum's bitch.

giphy.gif
The video of him talking shit while running away from Werdum and nearly in tears while frantically looking side to side in fear is priceless.

While i believe Rory would beat Colby, I still find Colby's schtick entertaining and hilarious.

Colby is the one that should be thanking Sonnen for his whole gimmick.....

I've always found it funny how Rory gets away with saying dumb shit because of what type of person he is. Claiming he was going to become WW, MW and LHW champ of Bellator and then having Lima fuck his leg up was hilarious.

Back