Rory MacDonald reminds me of...

Chute Boxe Hero

Green Belt
Reaction score
Marilyn Manson (Brian Warner) when he's being interviewed. When he talks he's pretty soft spoken yet intelligent and articulates well. Both men are very bright and even talk eerily the same about whatever the topic is at the time. Both men have strong views and aren't the "norm" at all. He sounds like Manson when he's being interviewed and with his most recent Sherdog interview he even sort of looks like it with his sunglasses on and his dialect. Watch his most recent interview with Sherdog and watch a couple Manson interviews (with or without his sunglasses on) to compare and hear/see this for yourselves.

I can see what your getting at but calling him like Marilyn is a little extreme. He's weird but at least he doesn't wear make up and I don't see Rory pissing on the UFC fans anytime soon.

And you remind me of a dick trying to get attention.

Damn, my offhand lookalike comments are getting traction around here lately. I said this a few weeks before the BJ fight and I've also read a bunch of Liz Carmouche looks like Faber comments.

I didn't know he'd already been compared to Manson before. This is just an observation I noticed myself after watching his most recent interview with Sherdog. It has nothing at all to do with them LOOKING alike, just how they articulate, talk during interviews, and so on. I'm a huge Rory fan and haven't disrespected the guy in the slightest by mentioning what I've noticed. Nova44, you need to get a lobotomy. :rolleyes:

he reminds me of
cage-gifs-monster.gif

Marilyn Manson (Brian Warner) when he's being interviewed. When he talks he's pretty soft spoken yet intelligent and articulates well. Both men are very bright and even talk eerily the same about whatever the topic is at the time. Both men have strong views and aren't the "norm" at all. He sounds like Manson when he's being interviewed and with his most recent Sherdog interview he even sort of looks like it with his sunglasses on and his dialect. Watch his most recent interview with Sherdog and watch a couple Manson interviews (with or without his sunglasses on) to compare and hear/see this for yourselves.

Already multiple threads on this dude.

The search button can be your friend

Damn, my offhand lookalike comments are getting traction around here lately. I said this a few weeks before the BJ fight and I've also read a bunch of Liz Carmouche looks like Faber comments.

Never thought about it before, but...yeah.

I can see what your getting at but calling him like Marilyn is a little extreme. He's weird but at least he doesn't wear make up and I don't see Rory pissing on the UFC fans anytime soon.

Rory moved to Montreal, changed his hair, his clothes, and his demeanor got even more creepy than it already was. He's obviously angry and confused (plus he's gone on record literally saying he has unresolved issues with his family and he's finding himself) so no it's not really that extreme of a comparison at all.

Wait a sec... Has anyone ever seen Rory Macdonald and Marilyn Manson in the same room together?

lol he's got a point. Mentally they might be on the same level, physically not even close.

Wait a sec... Has anyone ever seen Rory Macdonald and Marilyn Manson in the same room together?

Why would we need to? The similarities are abundantly clear to me, a guy that is a fan of BOTH men for what they do in their respective careers. Admittedly, I haven't been much of a Manson fan since the 90's but there's a resemblance for sure. I noticed this myself but only after others did apparently. Oh well, better late than never I suppose. In the future I'll just find that thread and agree with the comparison rather than create my own (assumed nobody had noticed it yet but I was wrong).

Why would we need to? The similarities are abundantly clear to me, a guy that is a fan of BOTH men for what they do in their respective careers. Admittedly, I haven't been much of a Manson fan since the 90's but there's a resemblance for sure. I noticed this myself but only after others did apparently. Oh well, better late than never I suppose. In the future I'll just find that thread and agree with the comparison rather than create my own (assumed nobody had noticed it yet but I was wrong).

It's true

TS, I agree with you. Their faces are similar, and they have a similar voice too.

And ignore the knuckleheads that are always screaming for someone to use the search function (which is a piece of shit, btw). They must be sitting on Sherdog all day, reading every thread that is made. They are losers, so don't worry for one second about their pathetic complaints. Fuck 'em.

Rory doesn't seem particularly intelligent to me. All I know about Marilyn Manson is that he was interviewed on Bowling for Columbine and he makes shitty music for depressed teenagers.

Back