Rory MacDonald Is Eyeing December Return. Who Would You Like To See Him Fight?

Who nose?

bonesknows_evenbigger.0.0.jpg

Alves has official dropped to 155, my man. I'd actually love to see Rory take a fun fight at 185.

Ahhh right, I recall reading that a while back but hadn't heard it was official. In that case Wonderboy would be fun as others have stated. I like your idea of a fight at 185 as well, lots of great matchups there and Rory shouldn't have much of a size disadvantage.

Everyone wants that McGregor money.

How about Alves? I don't believe he has a fight scheduled, and it would be a great striking battle.

** Was gonna say The Immortal but he's fighting Kelvin **
Alves moving to 155. Maybe Gunni or Wonderboy would be better.

I thought his nose was still not properly healed? He needs to take some time off.

Alves moving to 155. Maybe Gunni or Wonderboy would be better.

Too bad about Alves, could have been a battle of the guys with wrecked noses.

Agree with your picks here. I'd especially love to see Rory fight Gunnar.

Stephen Thompson, after that impressive Ellenberger KO he's due for a step up in the top 5

Stephen Thompson, after that impressive Ellenberger KO he's due for a step up in the top 5

I'd like to see him fight someone like DHK before getting a top 3-5 opponent. He's improved a shit ton but why rush?

He needs to rematch Che Mills. The first fight didn't have a conclusive enough finish imo.:D

Someone mentioned it earlier, and I think a Lombard fight would be great. Relevant in the division, and an exciting match. Not sure when he's due for return though following the suspension. Seems like an age ago he was put in the sidelines, so maybe it will coincide with Rory's timeframe?

Someone mentioned it earlier, and I think a Lombard fight would be great. Relevant in the division, and an exciting match. Not sure when he's due for return though following the suspension. Seems like an age ago he was put in the sidelines, so maybe it will coincide with Rory's timeframe?

I believe Lombard's suspension is up in January if Rory wants to wait a month longer than his targeted date.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back