Rory Macdonald is better then GSP.

Rory isn't on par with GSP in terms of striking, footwork, controlling distance. I would question his wrestling as well. He hasn't faced the kind of elite wrestlers GSP has.

2nd that. I think Rory can get there but, has a lot of catching up to do. That said, next to Condit, this is only the second time Rory has faced an elite fighter in the WW. No disrespect to Diaz or Pyle intended.

Rory has a tonne of potential but he has not surpassed gsp lol, he has holes in his game, was getting thrown around and taken down at will by Pyle, tagged by Che, he has been able to impose his will but generally when you are making these mistakes against lower level fighters they get exposed by the top tier. BJ is a huge test for him, if his striking defence is lacking someone with BJ level power and boxing will put you to sleep.

Everyone mentioning condit vs rory is delusional. If you don't think he would win in a rematch against condit you're either slow or retarded. Not to mention the fact it was an early stoppage and was a lock for him to win 100% come the judges scorecards. Did prater really win too? Oh shut up

....you are the one that fucking mentioned it.

I will be bumping this thread after each time rory wins until he holds the belt.

Unless GSP moves up to 185 - which isn't happening, Rory won't be holding the belt anytime soon. So, good luck with that...

And if Penn beats Rory this weekend, you'll disappear like a fart in the wind...

this is the second troll thread so far by this same troll ts that I've seen today

Re-watch the condit fight and tell me who did better.
If GSP performed like Rory then Condit would be the undisputed champ.

When are the wannabe trolls going to realize that trolling actually takes intelligence to be done well?

In the first round from the bottom Condit completely drummed on Rory's head. Rory literally didn't throw one punch from the top the whole round, and he gets kicked off by Condit both times (the second one off a leg lock was especially awesome). Condit doesn't get enough credit, it was hardly a comeback win in my opinion

Rory is better than GSP was at the same age, but he'd lose if it was GSP he's fighting on saturday.

LOL.. If Rory smashes Penn these threads will be everywhere..

Rory is better than GSP was at the same age, but he'd lose if it was GSP he's fighting on saturday.

I know GSP has said this but i don't see it. GSP at 24 crushed Sherk with striking and wrestling.. Rory looks about the same to me..

We will see saturday night the probable future WW title holder perform at his best. He has already surpassed GSP in terms of skill. Re-watch the condit fight and tell me who did better.

Rory has as good if not better takedowns (I'd say it's equal) but the thing is, Rory is the bigger stronger guy. He will surpass GSP within the next year if he already hasn't. Look for him to have the best year for 2013.

Up those meds!

Beating Mike Pyle and Che Mills makes you dah legit beast :( Also Rory did nothing to Condit whilst ontop, then gassed and got stomped in the third :s

Go check Che Mills fight too, Che tags Rory with good shots and Rory insta-shoots, he wanted none of his standup, big up the brits! :p

Back