Ronnie "Iron Man" Mann - Here is what hes been up 2 **VID

ShaolinSubzz

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I've always had loads of respect for Ronnie ever since he went to war with my team mate Ash Grimshaw at Cage Rage back in the day. The first fight was so close they fought a second time and Ronnie secured the win a second time this time making it clear - still an awesome fight and a real pity I can't find it.

After having success at featherweight Ronnie moved to the US (After fighting in Japan) and went down to Bantamweight - in this interview Ronnie talks about how serious a mistake that was and how much od a struggle it was to make weight in Bellator -

he has now moved up to featherweight and is getting KO's in BAMMA

Here is a pretty indepth interview with Ronnie. Let me know what you think

This is his last fight on BAMMA

Last edited:
Dudes a beast! Been a fan since his shark fight days never inderstood why bellator didnt keep em around

I think about 3 minutes in he talks about that - he is extremely well rounded.

A little tidbit - At the beginning of the vid you see a guy throw a vicious spinning kick. Thats Carl Swanby - watch out for that guy - comes from same Karate style as MVP and set to make major waves in Cagewarriors - I can see him fighting in the UFC soon.

As for Ronnie - along with BAMMA I expect him to return to Asia for one of the bigger promotions there soon

Back