Ronda's popularity is unlike any other fighter.

WoScHuLa

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Even at a packed bar tonight everyone stayed to watch her post fight interview. For other fighters people generally leave when the match ends. I've been watching fights at the bar for a long time and rarely do you see this, unreal.

From the people I know in real life, I have to agree. Especially with the women. All the girls I know were talking about Ronda all day.

Not surprising, anyone would expect that to happen at most dyke bars.

No doubt that she's one of the sports biggest stars, but I think it's helped due to the fact that women's MMA is still a novelty to the majority of people, and to see a hot blonde chick KO people in a cage draws attention; and she does have 'star quality'
But do people really want to keep on watching her beat people within the first minute?

Personally I'm hoping to see her in a war one day

absolutely, everyone watched this fight, everyone is commentating, everyone loves rhonda, i think this fight sells over a million

My bar was standing room only. Everyone cheered so loudly when Ronda stepped into the cage. Other than perhaps Conor, she is easily the biggest MMA star right now.

Even at a packed bar tonight everyone stayed to watch her post fight interview. For other fighters people generally leave when the match ends. I've been watching fights at the bar for a long time and rarely do you see this, unreal.

There are plenty of other fighters that sell more PPV's.

Yes and i have no idea why. It's completely mind blowing to me. Why is that?

She still doesn't bring in Lesnar, GSP, or Anderson numbers.

My bar was standing room only. Everyone cheered so loudly when Ronda stepped into the cage. Other than perhaps Conor, she is easily the biggest MMA star right now.

Pretty big cheering here when she dropped Bethe, as well.

My bar changed completely when the main event walkout started and exploded when it ended. It was nice to see and I'm glad her aura is still intact. Love watching her fight

No doubt that she's one of the sports biggest stars, but I think it's helped due to the fact that women's MMA is still a novelty to the majority of people, and to see a hot blonde chick KO people in a cage draws attention; and she does have 'star quality'
But do people really want to keep on watching her beat people within the first minute?

Personally I'm hoping to see her in a war one day

Definitely agree on the novelty aspect, at least the UFC is lucky to have a charismatic fighter to go along with it.

God isnt real, Conor is. Bless you, infidel.

royale-canada.jpg

Back