Ronda's mom: "She should retire"

HespectNutting

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
After the fight TMZ caught up with Ronda's mom and asked her a few questions HERE. Probably not a surprise to hear her say that and clearly she still isn't a fan of the joke coach either!! :D .

Thats what ronda gets for choosing armenian fraud over world champion mother

The Armenian Ali is not gonna be happy when he hear this.

She should retire, but she really doesn't lose much by fighting again.

I like her mum......she seems like a very intelligent woman

Call me crazy...but i want Ronda vs Cyborg at 145, winner gets a shot at the 45 belt.
If Cyborg gets 1 year suspension, Ronda can get her time off and train at a real camp and improve.
If Holly is the champion and if Ronda beats Cyborg (i know that is a big if), it sets up the rematch with Holly.
I like it.

Call me crazy...but i want Ronda vs Cyborg at 145, winner gets a shot at the 45 belt.
If Cyborg gets 1 year suspension, Ronda can get her time off and train at a real camp and improve.
If Holly is the champion and if Ronda beats Cyborg (i know that is a big if), it sets up the rematch with Holly.
I like it.
Nah

I like it.

LOL no way Ronda even steps in the same building as Cyborg let alone the Cage...Ronda was being hailed as a master and even then she didn't want it with Cris so now she's been stopped twice there's no way she's gonna even think about that fight :D .

Every statement coming from the people that have been in contact with her indicates retirement. 4horsewomen, Ramona Shelburne, Ronda's coaches, her mum....everyone knows that she's done.
There are no excuses this time around. No movies, media, taking the fight on short notice.... She must have come to realization that even though she gave it all, it simply isn't good enough.

Anybody remember early last year when the 4 Horse women were like 1-11? What are they now?

I just dont see ronda fighting again...Shes got enough bank to set her up for life .She ll probably write another book(or someone will do it for her) and itll sell.Somewhere down the line , lol, i could see her with her own talk show....

After 2 devastating losses in 2 completely different ways, on a mental level alone, i dont think we ll ever see RR enter a cage again.

Ronda is done.

Even if she decided to go to a new coach now, it is too late for her to get back to the belt. She won't close that gap to beat Nunes or Holm.

The Royce Gracie of WMMA. She will go down as a pioneer for sure.

She should lose all the muscle and release a sex tape. Easy money

Nah!

Let's see her get KTFO a couple more times

Ronda's mum's not a fighter or competitor anymore so it's not fighter bashing to say if she wants to maintain a good relationship with her daughter she needs to get her own life and shut the fuck up, she always sounds bitter and spiteful even if she is right.

Title I see a little misleading.

In fairness, her mom did say she should retire, but that she wanted her to retire a while ago, because as a mother she didn't like seeing her daughter getting hit.

She didn't say she should retire because of this loss.

I never listen to what middle aged women have to say unless they are legit MILF's. But mama Rousey makes some good points.

Back