Ronda's gonna win big tonight

Macalpinerules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have a strong feeling Ronda is gonna win big tonight. She 's been walking around looking like a crazy lady all week not saying a word. I can feel she has some pent up energy she's gonna release on Amanda's weird looking face. And I know Ronda wants to pay that queer Rogan back. Motherfucker runs on his podcast and talks shit as soon as Ronda loses but he was riding her clit when she was destroying everybody in seconds; he even cried like a little bitch and worshipped Ronda. Rogan's a two faced baldy and Ronda's gonna make him eat all of his words with saracha on top. And for all you little loser boys who think that pussy power is out of style just because Ronda lost to holly, she's gonna show all you little virgins the power of the cat, the power of the fish pit.

I like Amanda but she done fucked up taking this fight. Ronda might turn real savage on her and stick a thumb in Amanda's butt just to send a message to the rest of the women. All you need to know is that Holly moved up in weight. Why do you think she did that? Because she knows Ronda's coming to wreck shit.

See you ladboys after the fight, goodbye....

screen-shot-2016-12-29-at-4-59-09-pm.png

Rondas striking is shit. Nunes's is faster, more powerful, more accurate and more effective. Ronda will be claiming on her dental plan by the 2nd round

Who gives a shit? You can't take back The Purple Pillow Meltdown.

I bet she retires regardless of the outcome, she's been a mental patient ever since:

giphy.gif

@scardera I see you bruh!

I have a strong feeling Ronda is gonna win big tonight. She 's been walking around looking like a crazy lady all week not saying a word. I can feel she has some pent up energy she's gonna release on Amanda's weird looking face. And I know Ronda wants to pay that queer Rogan back. Motherfucker runs on his podcast and talks shit as soon as Ronda loses but he was riding her clit when she was destroying everybody in seconds; he even cried like a little bitch and worshipped Ronda. Rogan's a two faced baldy and Ronda's gonna make him eat all of his words with saracha on top. And for all you little loser boys who think that pussy power is out of style just because Ronda lost to holly, she's gonna show all you little virgins the power of the cat, the power of the fish pit.

I like Amanda but she done fucked up taking this fight. Ronda might turn real savage on her and stick a thumb in Amanda's butt just to send a message to the rest of the women. All you need to know is that Holly moved up in weight. Why do you think she did that? Because she knows Ronda's coming to wreck shit.

See you ladboys after the fight, goodbye....

You're a bitch bro with all this drive-by nonsense. I would fuck you up irl and send the video to Hendricks. Nunes is going to beat your stinky cuck crush into retirement and make Sherdog great again.

How does Ronda still have fans? She ran away. If I was her fan I would have wanted to hear her say that she was going to be back better than ever. Instead she ran and when she finally decided to show her face she was whining about wanting to commit suicide. Even now she isn't giving her fans any indication that she was able to handle the loss like a champion. Instead she's making everybody question her mental state.

It's spelled Sriracha. And It's hot to the inexperienced, would probably KO Ronda.

Nunes is going to KO Ronda stiff. Calling it.

lmao

I also think that Rousey will win rather easily, but you have some serious issues pal.

I genuinely loled water out of my nostrils. Great thread and awesome OP. epicthread.gif images.jpe

All of you are jumping on my bandwagon again.

To the 5 people who were picking her, we were right

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back