Ronda's fight already viral on FB within hours

SnitchInsider

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It's only a few hours after the fight, and there is a video floating around on Facebook with over 4 million views and over 130,000+ likes and 230,000+ shares already. And that's just one video of the fight.

That is staggering.

Update: Just woke up, it's now over 11 million.

Last edited:
Honda is immensely popular and it's easy to see why.

Remember when retards on here used to deny her starpower?

I find it interesting how many haters rise up with her popularity, "OMG, they're shoving her down my throat! I hate this!". Some people are just going to always look for a reason to shit on something. So weird.

She has more avenues of popularity; she also has the female market. You guys don't know how important those interviews and stuff are. She had a little girl run out and come hug her; that's the kind of impact she is making...

a popular sports event getting attention on social media? i've never heard of that before.

Remember when retards on here used to deny her starpower?

Remember when those same tards always said Chris was the real draw cause they kept pairing her with him?

Only to find out Teh Chris is NOT a draw and the opposite was true?

Top lel

a popular sports event getting attention on social media? i've never heard of that before.

If you don't think that's incredible in the time span and conditions it has come in, and not completely to do with Rousey, then you're madly lost.

11822478_914602751944569_3548921573443027126_n.jpg

of course its viral on facebook. shes the only champion you can watch her entire title fights on a 15-30 second clip. so why spend 60$ on it. everyones searching for it online instread of buying

It's only a few hours after the fight, and there is a video floating around on Facebook with over 4 million views and over 130,000+ likes and 230,000+ shares already. And that's just one video of the fight.

That is staggering.

becuase im sure 4 million people would rather catch the ENTIRE main event in a 30 seconds clip on facebook, than spend 60$ ordering it on PPV. im pretty sure i could train a 18year old cheerleader to last longer than 30 seconds.

I tHink people/he may referring to the fact that It's a female getting the attention for a wmma sporting event. But i could be wrong so plz feel free to correct me.

of course its viral on facebook. shes the only champion you can watch her entire title fights on a 15-30 second clip. so why spend 60$ on it. everyones searching for it online instread of buying

Exactly. Interviews, talk shows, whatever it is, they can practically air the whole fight and still have a long segment.

Well, I guess this is what the world has come to...

Overaceptance. And it is trending. I hate the word trend. Just a bunch of sheep doing sheep stuff.

We more or less officially freed slaves and said no to racism (great). Then it became cool to not be white. Making racism alive again.

We emancipated women, gave them the same rights (great). Now people act like they can do manly things better then men.

We accepted gays (great). Now they are forcing them down our throats on every reality show.

Men are turning into these:

Free-Shipping-new-2014-autumn-long-sleeve-T-shirt-male-t-shirt-trend-slim-lovers-teenage.jpg

deded.jpg

This won on Eurovision 2014:

_74609726_conchita_wurst_orf_01_orf_by_thomas_ramstorfer.jpg

Elvis won the 2015 Slovenian Big Brother, because he is a guy with fake boobs who wants to become a women, but already acts like one and presents himself like one (when drunk he does stuff with men without telling them that he still has a d*ck-always check for Adam's apple guys). Yet the Slovenian BB forced him down our throats as a poor creature and demonised a fun guy who should have won and even declared ELVIS as the first female winner in a Slovenian reality show....

0mDCx.jpg

I'm fine with acceptance.

I accepted female fighters. I don't like seeing them beat each other up, but if they want to, I say let them do it. But to go nuts over a female fighter just to support equality (which doesn't exist) and trend the sh*t out of her because it's the cool thing to do. Oh man:)

Acceptance is great, but when people start to force something down my throat is where I draw the line.

becuase im sure 4 million people would rather catch the ENTIRE main event in a 30 seconds clip on facebook, than spend 60$ ordering it on PPV. im pretty sure i could train a 18year old cheerleader to last longer than 30 seconds.

No one is saying 4m people bought the fight, but it very clearly shows an interest in Rousey and you are delusional if you think it's not an incredibly good sign. This card was extremely late U.S. time, and people were still awake to talk about it. It's especially intriguing considering the same thing happened following the Zingano fight, which ended up doing way better numbers than expected.

I'm not even saying the PPV will do well, because I have no idea. What I'm saying is at this point it's very clear there are fans that tune in just to watch Rousey. They're not MMA fans. They're not UFC fans. They're Rousey fans. Mayweather has this same sort of impact.

She's definitely big and only getting bigger with the casuals. She's getting to big boxing fight level of casuals. I checked instagram and snapchat and people who I know don't watch MMA were posting about it like when someone big in boxing (like Pacquiao or Mayweather) fight. She's getting big and will only continue to get bigger, kinda cool that MMA is getting that mainstream casual love for at least one fighter even if I find casuals to be annoying as fuck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back