Ronda wins by Armbar or KO

What Ronda is going to start doing in all her fights is walk to the middle of the octagon and casually throw 1 overhand right that KOs her opponent.

She'll then proceed to take out her phone and take a selfie of her giving a double thumbs up with her opponent's unconscious battered body in the background.

After posting the pic on Instagram, Ronda will step over her opponent's body and strut to her corner where buffalo wings are waiting.

Never once will she acknowledge the inhumanity of her actions.

You all have read the future. :-l

Seriously though, hoping for a KO and maybe some nice elbows that bust Cat open but it'll probably be an armbar.

Really going out on a limb with a armbar/ko prediction there, TS.

I suppose next thing you'll predict is that it will be in the first round?

What Ronda is going to start doing in all her fights is walk to the middle of the octagon and casually throw 1 overhand right that KOs her opponent.

She'll then proceed to take out her phone and take a selfie of her giving a double thumbs up with her opponent's unconscious battered body in the background.

After posting the pic on Instagram, Ronda will step over her opponent's body and strut to her corner where buffalo wings are waiting.

Seriously though, hoping for a KO and maybe some nice elbows that bust Cat open but it'll probably be an armbar.

How do you do a selfie and a double thumbs up at the same time?

Ronda's boxing looks sharp these days so she is threatening with her hands.
But I'm thinking she wins by the old standby:
her armbar.

Most people think she wins, but by which method?

[YT]uSIbqIjdyzk[/YT]

What is she is concerned that people will start calling her a two trick pony?

One of these days she is going to choke someone.

If Zingano survives the first round, the fight is going to be awesome. She gets stronger the longer the fight goes and Ronda is still green and hasn't faced someone as well rounded as Cat.

I still fear a clinch, takedown and arm bar within the first round but it seems Ronda keeps wanting to prove to people she can other things. That will eventually cost her. Do what you do best.

I'd love to be wrong, but Ronda most likely takes her down and submits her quickly.

Holly Holm officially has no chance against her now! :p

Lol...That article was classic.

I don't think Holly has a chance but what changed?

I was being sarcastic, lol. I thought the ":p" would have given it away that I was being sarcastic.

I know she never really had a chance.

I was being sarcastic, lol. I thought the ":p" would have given it away that I was being sarcastic.

I know she never really had a chance.

Ah, I am slow right now. Been arguing with someone about non-answers.

I shouldn't say Holly has no chance. Under the right circumstances Holly could win. Ronda could get a stroke caused by her game face then get lit up.

maxresdefault.jpg

She also has no head movement as well, but I guess no one does right?

She has head movement and is still improving. Her boxing used to be a weakness but it's not anymore. And just to get back on track, mitt work in the gym isn't the same as actually fighting. I'm surprised you didn't know that.

Zingano doesn't have a dangerous striking game and nothing on the ground for ronda.
damn boring fight, blown up by the ufc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back