Ronda will Show Off improved GnP. She'll Hack Betch's face into Hamburger.

George Jetson

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Ronda said she's got a plan to prolong the fight to punish Betch.

Many people have interpreted this to mean she's going to stand and trade for a few rounds.

She ain't gonna do it. Nope. :icon_lol:

She's simply REMOVING THE PRESSURE from herself to finish Betch in 15 seconds like her last 2 opponents.

Ronda also said something interesting that leads me to believe she's been working hard on developing vicious GnP.

Ronda said she often goes for submissions too fast and winds up skipping steps (which is less safe) so she's looking to change that by first softening Betch up to setup a safer submission.

I interpret this to mean she's been working hard to develop vicious GnP ala Jon Jones hellbows. I'm talking brutal GnP, the kind that will turn Betch into JDS after his last fight with Cain.

When she gets Betch down she'll likely go "Jon Jones" on her and hack away with vicious elbows and punches to tear Betch's face apart and soften her up for an armbar.

Ronda's main problem is that her lack of GnP makes armbars harder. If she can get opponents to raise both arms to protect their faces then an armbar becomes even easier.

It will be brutal GnP. I believe Betch's face will resemble Matt Hamill's face after his fight with Jon Jones.

I still say she'll finish it within 1 round. I just don't see her purposely allowing Betch to last into the 2nd round.

Everybody's expecting Ronda to show off improved boxing but I say it will be vicious GnP. That will be her gift to JBG.

JBG will be pleased. He will accept this tribute which Ronda offers him.

Don't be a Ronda hater homies. :icon_lol:

I don't believe you.

But Bethe's face already looks kinda like hamburger.

Ronda also said something interesting that leads me to believe she's been working hard on developing vicious GnP

do tell. Ronda hasn't shown any capacity for decent GnP in any of her fights.

'hellbows' Really? Holy crap.

.....she is fighting her least dangerous opponent in two years...so I would hope her performance is better.

Ronda already confirmed that she will finish it ASAP. Her mother talked her out of making it a long fight. Get your MMA facts updated son or leave the thread starting to the pros like myself

Ronda already confirmed that she will finish it ASAP. Her mother talked her out of making it a long fight. Get your MMA facts updated son or leave the thread starting to the pros like myself

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back, whitebelt

.....she is fighting her least dangerous opponent in two years...so I would hope her performance is better.

What's wrong with any of her performances so far ? has she done anything wrong ? showed any holes in her game ?

No, she said her mom didn't like the idea. She never said she wasn't going to prolong the fight a little. I doubt it makes it out of the 1st but I expect to see some GnP instead of going straight for a submission.

My guess is the fight ends in 3-4 minutes but I could be wrong.

Ronda's main problem is that her lack of GnP makes armbars harder. If she can get opponents to raise both arms to protect their faces then an armbar becomes even easier.

She has not seemed to have too much trouble with arm bars. I think she has missed like 3 and still picked up the armbar a bit later.

Having only one fight get out of the first round and only two stoppages that were not by armbar does not sound like struggling.

Back