Ronda will be back stronger than ever

Notoriouslefthand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
She just got caught. Her boxing is still pretty damn good. She has knocked out multiple talented strikers like Sarah McMann, Bethe Correia, Davis. Also 135 is also not her weigh class. She would literally murder everybody at flyweigh.

I don't think she'll be coming back this time. I wouldn't blame her if she didn't.

They said that the last time

I don't think she can retire on $10 mil with a celebrity lifestyle.

I don't even know if its a troll thread or not but its pretty weak

She'll do fookin nuttin but eat big Macs and have Travis' babies

She just got caught. Her boxing is still pretty damn good. She has knocked out multiple talented strikers like Sarah McMann, Bethe Correia, Davis. Also 135 is also not her weigh class. She would literally murder everybody at flyweigh.

Evolution wasn't kind to you. Come back in another 250,000 years.

She has 2 parasites sukn her dry...........Edmund and Browne. IF she is ever to get back in form she needs to heed her Mothers advice and dump these two imo Criminals

and ''Ronda with permanent brain damage'' is born

No she wont. She was never a good striker and Holly took her soul. Yesterday she looked like any girl getting in the octagon to get owned. She is done.

Back