Ronda Weigh In - vid - stormed off without posing for UFC cameras

Weigh in Ronda - wood you?

• Total voters
???

She should do not as she wants, but as moron Sherdogger says, that it?

You sound like a frustrated moron.
I say she struggles to control her emotions and act like a mature adult and you call me a moron, twice. I can see why you're a fan of hers.

This particular instance admittedly wasn't THAT bad. It's the principle of it. The UFC bent over backwards for her, and yes she's done a ton for them in the past so I can understand the exception. But you can't stand on the scale for three seconds? I get not wanting to do media, but this seems like going out of your way just to prove you got your way. It's childish.
It's what you call going for the fence...Imagine if she had won (which I gave her 1% btw)...she would've had a Conor-ish comeback....and she knew losing and her career is over....nunes put the nail in her career's coffin...
C0-5bkCVEAAwdkT.jpg

I say she struggles to control her emotions and act like a mature adult and you call me a moron, twice. I can see why you're a fan of hers.

Also, have you seen the backstage video footage of this?

It proves you were DEAD WRONG.

Deal with it.

Also, have you seen the backstage video footage of this?

It proves you were DEAD WRONG.

Deal with it.
You are a moron.
Someone is awfully sensitive and confrontational. No wonder you like Ronda so much. Lol. She's been a petulant child her entire career. When she's winning she can't get enough of the media and telling anyone who would listen how great she was, but she experiences her first taste of adversity and runs and hides for a year.

Someone is awfully sensitive and confrontational. No wonder you like Ronda so much. Lol. She's been a petulant child her entire career. When she's winning she can't get enough of the media and telling anyone who would listen how great she was, but she experiences her first taste of adversity and runs and hides for a year.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Congrats tho you're about to be added to the very few who I click ignore on...

Even worse than a troll is a hopped up dolt who doesn't even realise what he is.

Fuck off and bother someone else you sad fuck.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Congrats tho you're about to be added to the very few who I click ignore on...

Even worse than a troll is a hopped up dolt who doesn't even realise what he is.

Fuck off and bother someone else you sad fuck.
I've been done with this conversation several times and you reply simply to insult me, saying absolutely nothing relevant to the topic at hand. Have I insulted you? If you don't want me to reply don't insult me four times in one post. That seems easy enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back