Ronda was humble in defeat last time...

Mallinson+Decorative+Throw+Pillow.jpg

What is your definition of "humble"?

She had no choice.

What could she complain about? A bad stoppage?

Its hard to tell if she humble considering she vanished for a year and has ignored the media due to her needing constant consulting
<{imoyeah}>

Remember this is a woman who on Ellen said she was still undefeated because it was her choice...

she just got her brains scrambled, and never spoke about it with anyone outside the locker room that night. where tf are you getting this from?

there's a big difference in "being humble" and "getting humbled"

She was not humble, she was just KO-ed and quite surprised from that.
When you are humble, you at first admit your loss and at second dont hide for a year.
I m wondering if she implements her old steamrolling tactics and chase Amanda from the very start.
I dont wish her a loss, but want to see a good worthy main event.

Humble and her don't belong in the same universe.

She never even admitted she lost, except for an ironic good on you Holly comment, in a snl sketch. She literally hasn't accepted it yet, a year later.

She got fucking owned and had no choice but to be humble but that didn't last very long...she's been hiding in shame ever since.

Remember this is a woman who on Ellen said she was still undefeated because it was her choice...

Being "defeated" can also be a state of mind or being demoralized. I think most people realize thats what she was talking about, not disputing her loss.

Back to being a DNB

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

Last edited:
Being "defeated" can also be a state of mind or being demoralized. I think most people realize thats what she was talking about, not disputing her loss.

She was defeated both ways though, you cant deny that.

She wasn't humble in defeat. When she finally opened her mouth about it, she denied even having lost and said she was still undefeated lol

Unfortunately we likely won't find out. But yeah, I didn't find her to be terribly humble. She ran and hid in a cave for months, then in any interview or appearance was her typical mean-mugging brash self.

Back