Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Been waiting for this. Enjoy

Discuss
Cliffs
1) AN likes to bait with feints, jabs or low kicks then counter attack
JI8_GO.gif

2) AN shows patience and footwork to counter in a good position.
Zw1TJ6.gif

3) When AN gets tied she starts doing these bad things.
mnzNN0.gif

4) AN uses the limp arm escape from the clinch
z2XqOg.gif

5) using the limp arm bends your posture leaving you open 4 throws/knees
tumblr_ncmapgFxVm1qaa8d1o5_250.gif

6) AN must fight 4 hand control as soon as R3 touches her like H2.AN can do this
bZTHAb.gif

7) R3 will keep going until you put her down, so ko power
is4r9u.gif

Last edited:
At 3:51 in the video there is a massive cunt shattering knee.

Took it like a boss.

<mma4>

The breakdown was cool but the music selection leaves a lot to be desired.

I hate videos with text. Way too lazy to read all that sh!t for nine plus minutes..

Throw in that horrible music and you lost me..

Making cliff gifs

Legend, I don't know shit about bjj and judo so it's cool to see an in-depth breakdown like this one. Especially for a fight I'm struggling to pick a winner for. I can see a quick hiptoss to armbar win for Ronda but Nunes could rattle her if she comes in tentative.

Holmsyndrom is real.

I'll be stalking that youtube channel for Romero and Maia breakdowns. Thanks bud.

Legend, I don't know shit about bjj and judo so it's cool to see an in-depth breakdown like this one. Especially for a fight I'm struggling to pick a winner for. I can see a quick hiptoss to armbar win for Ronda but Nunes could rattle her if she comes in tentative.

Holmsyndrom is real.

I'll be stalking that youtube channel for Romero and Maia breakdowns. Thanks bud.
That would have been way easier than making all those damn gifs lol

That would have been way easier than making all those damn gifs lol

What's the best site/software to make quality gifs from youtube in your opinion?

I'll watch this thread if you decide to post them.

Nunes punishes the recluse living in Edmond's garage every time she comes forward and has nothing to fear if she wants to try and fight at range. Clinch is the danger spot but good lateral movement and lead hooks / rear uppercuts will make it unappealing, and if it goes there Nunes has a brown belt in Judo, a black belt in BJJ and is a strong woman, as long she stays cool and methodical it won't be a problem. Hips back head inside, underhooks ready if R3 tries to grab her neck and turn her hips. Ronda is getting battered in this fight I have been saying it for months. She is going to take a lot of damage standing.

Nunes punishes the recluse living in Edmond's garage every time she comes forward and has nothing to fear if she wants to try and fight at range. Clinch is the danger spot but good lateral movement and lead hooks / rear uppercuts will make it unappealing, and if it goes there Nunes has a brown belt in Judo, a black belt in BJJ and is a strong woman, as long she stays cool and methodical it won't be a problem. Hips back head inside, underhooks ready if R3 tries to grab her neck and turn her hips. Ronda is getting battered in this fight I have been saying it for months. She is going to take a lot of damage standing.
1) Agree that the high head lock is a bad idea, too much technology against it now.
2) The belt system in judo is different than bjj, a brown belt is like a purple belt in bjj, a 3rd degree in judo=black in bjj. Ronda is a 4th degree.
3) Nunes won't do any of the stuff u r saying and that's good 4 Nunes lol. Nunes is going to feint, jab bait R3, counter and circle left so R3 follows n2 her right hand. Nunes is going to frame, hips back, underhooks r4 double legs.
4) if R3 is the same fighter as her last fight she will lose unless Nunes gets dear in headlights syndrome.
5) If R3 has improved footwork, patience, backs AN n2 the cage b4 pouncing and adds some of her more complex judo combinations with some leg reaps R3 by...TKO. That armbar streak was a gimmick that is over.

you can't just pick 3 second gifs from different fights and situations and 'breakdown' a fighter properly

you can't just pick 3 second gifs from different fights and situations and 'breakdown' a fighter properly
There is a lot more in the video but 4 those that don't have the time to watch that there r the cliff gifs of the most important parts.

Oh wait I just realised '4' is shorthand for 'for'. I thought you were referring to Ronda's 4 (four) fans TS lol.

Oh wait I just realised '4' is shorthand for 'for'. I thought you were referring to Ronda's 4 (four) fans TS lol.
I thought he meant the breakdown as being done by 4 fans and 4 haters, and I came in here like

THISGONBGUD.gif

Then I saw the content and went

1438829389-eye-roll-3.gif

Last edited:
Amanda has beat no one that Rhonda has not. Rhonda has beaten two women who have finished Amanda . Rhonda beat one in 16 seconds and one in 14 seconds. Both finished Amanda by strikes. Smart money goes on Rhonda here if old Rhonda shows up.

Back