Ronda to make a special announcement tomorrow morning on Good Morning America

She's challenging Straight Outta Compton to a "biopic on opening weekend at the box office" match. She will take on and beat any of the best.

She's challenging Straight Outta Compton to a "biopic on opening weekend at the box office" match. She will take on and beat any of the best.

...and her biopic trailer will premier on GMA next fall.

I doubt pregnancy. She just fought like three weeks ago where they'd obviously test whether or not she was. If it was conceived afterwards the average female doesn't produce enough hormones to indicate she was pregnant through a test until 4-6 weeks at the earliest.

Does not apply to R3

hopefully cyborg I'm sure she knows she would wreck her anyways

she's decided to quit MMA for a future in professional lawnbowling. pls. i need this.

Fetal-Growth.jpg

Lol at a special announcement. The UFC has special announcements and they are always lame. I am sure it's some stupid sponsorship/movie/lame PR crap.

I doubt pregnancy. She just fought like three weeks ago where they'd obviously test whether or not she was. If it was conceived afterwards the average female doesn't produce enough hormones to indicate she was pregnant through a test until 4-6 weeks at the earliest.

A girl was supposed to fight this weekend for a Brazilian promotion but when she tried to cut weight she was having trouble. Went to the doctors and found out she was 6 months pregnant. Did the math and realized she fought her last fight in May while 3 months pregnant.

It's Brazil, but that's fucked up.

Ronda vs Stephanie is the new Summerslam 2015 Headliner.

Rousey via armbar.

Nah, I hope Rousey vs Cyborg is announced.

Either the Tate fight date and venue or a movie role, something like that.

Back