Ronda the Baddest Woman Ever in History

Country

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Is there any other woman that could take Ronda in a fight.

Belle Gunness, a 200 pound serial killer, scares the hell out of me, would eat most of the short stocky Sherdoggers for lunch, but I think Ronda breaks both arms.

Irma Grese, a Nazi prison guard, good with a whip, Ronda wins by quick submission

Elizabeth Bathory, Hungarian Countess Serial Killer, Ronda by TKO in 2nd Round

Aileen Wuornos, Now this is a fucking nasty fight, Big woman, Ronda in decision

Wu Zetian, Chinese Emperor, had to of been a tough one, Ronda 2nd Round submission

Fusako Shigenobu, Red Army Queen gets submitted in 5 seconds, but the UFC better pay her in advance

Griselda Blanco, The Cocaine Grandmother, without drug testing this is tough, Ronda 1st round TKO

Medusa, as long as those snakes aren't poisonous, it's a 2nd round TKO, Ronda won't be going to the ground with Medusa, but I heard Poseidon did.

Yoko Ono, it would be a great stare down, clearly Yoko hangs around till the end, Ronda by Decision

Caitlyn Jenner, Ronda wins with arm bar in 10 seconds, what a joke

Mary Mallon, Typhoid Mary, Mary doesn't believe she's a killer but she is and that makes this a tough fight. Ronda takes the decision and survives the infection

Babe Zaharias, you know she's a big scrapie fighter, Ronda 3rd round TKO

Serena Williams, Oh my God, this would be good, Serena comes in at about 200 pounds and swings for the fences, Ronda gets smart takes her arm in the 2nd round

So I've clearly left out many historical figures, please list them, even if you're currently dating a nasty beast. Sherdog has been nothing but complaining lately so here's something completely different. This is the most important post ever made to the Sherdog Forum, may it rest in the wasteland forever.

She wasn't even the baddest woman inside a stadium in Australia yesterday, so saying ever is kind of a stretch

Ronda making her name off of beating unskilled fighters who have made their name off of even more unskilled fighters.

loooool i thought that was the funniest shit i had ever heard.. Same thing about Jon Jones or any current fighter for that matter. In the course of human history just say in the last 30,000 years there have been some big mean mutant mofos that were alot crazier than people today.. In no holds barred these guys would eat these two for breakfast :D)

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5975-1368671711-3.gif

Did Holly Holm just become the baddest woman ever in history?

So Rousey at 12-0 is the world's baddest woman ever? That's a pathetic record compared to some of the world's baddest men:

Genghis Khan record: 40+ million - 0
Mao Ze Dong: 55+ million - 0
Rickson Gracie: 400+ - 0
Dana Fredrick White: 5,000+ - 130 (Twitter exchange record)

yeah Ronda is great but this is a random shit thread with meaningless matches thrown in

Some elite Wrestler, at 200 pounds full of steroids could probably pull it of

Cyborg is a very dangerous fight for Rousey tho

Google "naked gas station fight" if you want to see the baddest woman on the planet.

I hate those zuffa slaves who create hype threads on sherdog all day.
Ruined this board

The average Samoan or Tongan woman could probably beat up the average white man, so I'm sure most of them could beat up Ronda Rousey.

Here's an example of such a specimen. Valerie Adams -- 6'4'', 260 pounds.

UJ2ST3c.jpg

Last edited:
Back