Ronda shouldn't even bother training

TheJackal

Blue Belt
Reaction score
It's not like shes going to lose, and it might actually give us some more entertaining fights.

How would she make weight?
She balloons when she is not training hard.

Or maybe her opponents SHOULD train. The fights might be a bit closer.

Are you not entertained, TS?

...I'm not either, I think people will soon tire of Ronda winning in the first round. Soon she'll have to start handicapping herself so the fights are more even and therefore, exciting.

I compare it to royce gracies run of dominance. Girls will catch up to her and she will get beat. Believe me. Cyborg would already beat her...

...I'm not either, I think people will soon tire of Ronda winning in the first round. Soon she'll have to start handicapping herself so the fights are more even and therefore, exciting.

People have been saying this after every fight. And every Rousey fight seems to get bigger.

Nope.

I compare it to royce gracies run of dominance. Girls will catch up to her and she will get beat. Believe me. Cyborg would already beat her...

I don't think that is true. Unless women get some kind of evolutionary push that gives them a boost in physical ability I don't think Ronda is the future standard of women's MMA. I think she is the exception that comes around every so many years. For as good as she is with her grappling, her striking is laughably bad.

There are limits to what women are capable of physically. If this were not the case then you'd think we'd see at least some women evolved to the point where they can compete in sports like basketball and baseball with males.

People have been saying this after every fight. And every Rousey fight seems to get bigger.

Nope.

Casual/non MMA fans move from thing to thing like nobodies business. Ronda is flavour of the month at the minute, it'll soon be something else. Everything has its peak.

Dan Severn gave royce all he could handle before royce got the tap. No one has come close to that with Ronda

Casual/non MMA fans move from thing to thing like nobodies business. Ronda is flavour of the month at the minute, it'll soon be something else. Everything has its peak.

Rogan sure jumped the shark with his embarrassing, over-the-top love confession during the post fight interview. I won't be surprised if after the next 30 second Ronda fight Rogan gets down on one knee, pulls a ring out of his back pocket and proposes marriage to his lovely mythical creature.

I don't think that is true. Unless women get some kind of evolutionary push that gives them a boost in physical ability I don't think Ronda is the future standard of women's MMA. I think she is the exception that comes around every so many years. For as good as she is with her grappling, her striking is laughably bad.

There are limits to what women are capable of physically. If this were not the case then you'd think we'd see at least some women evolved to the point where they can compete in sports like basketball and baseball with males.

Her striking is good for the women's division.

Rogan sure jumped the shark with his embarrassing, over-the-top love confession during the post fight interview. I won't be surprised if after the next 30 second Ronda fight Rogan gets down on one knee, pulls a ring out of his back pocket and proposes marriage to his lovely mythical creature.

He just wouldn't stop gushing over her. I get its his job to hype, but he went full on overhype. I hope he woke up afterwards a little embarrassed by his performance. Dana does the same thing.

fighting cyborg at 140 seems like a good start.

Dan Severn gave royce all he could handle before royce got the tap. No one has come close to that with Ronda

Dan Severn was also 260 lbs fighting a 185 lbs fighter. Ronda won't fight Cyborg 5 lbs up at 140, much less at 145.

Fedor was fighting bigger guys while only weighing 230 lbs.

Wanderlei Silva fought Mark Hunt, Cro Cop, Fujita and Yoshida at heavyweight.

Ronda is fighting amateurs where she is the bigger and stronger fighter. She's had no real challenge other than Meisha Tate and refuses to fight her biggest challenge. Nothing about Ronda impresses me.

yeah I dont think she is smart enough to do that
she talked a bunch of sh%t about playing with opponents and making a match last if she doesnt like them to torture them more well she must love most of her opponents since she kills'em in less than 30 seconds

Dan Severn was also 260 lbs fighting a 185 lbs fighter. Ronda won't fight Cyborg 5 lbs up at 140, much less at 145.

Fedor was fighting bigger guys while only weighing 230 lbs.

Wanderlei Silva fought Mark Hunt, Cro Cop, Fujita and Yoshida at heavyweight.

Ronda is fighting amateurs where she is the bigger and stronger fighter. She's had no real challenge other than Meisha Tate and refuses to fight her biggest challenge. Nothing about Ronda impresses me.

I read she agreed to catch weight fight.

Back