Ronda Says She’s Still Undefeated, Holly Holm Responds

Holly's right, Ronda needs to swallow.

As classy and professional as always. That is a champion ladies and gentlemen.

"I consider myself still undefeated, other than getting thoroughly violated 6 ways from Sunday by Holly."

She can think whatever she wants, at the end of the day she still got kicked in the head and knocked the fuck out.

Wait, this isn't a Conor thread.

Exit.

Holm should not even bother reply

Listen, Ronda cawked off, talked a whole lot of yin-yang and disrespected everyone she fought including Holly....Ronda's not a good person and her arrogance while on top took her ego past the stratosphere and into outterspace (With the help of nuthuggers like Joe Rogan claiming she was a once in a life time human being and all kinds of other bullshit)

When Holly KO'd her it was a nice dose of Humble pie, a hard lesson that Ronda had to experience in order for the simplest of human natural laws to take effect..... its something we learn as children...... don't go around runnin ur gums and not expect karma to catch up with you at some point.

Ronda has a lot to deal with but the biggest thing is to put her ego in aside and learn to respect others. ..women's MMA is still fairly new and has a long ways to go in terms of development ...when she understands she's just a small piece to a bigger puzzle things will come together for her.

fUloVaL-Imgur.gif

These reporters try so hard to get Holly to give them a click-bait quote. Nothing she said would have made the question "so bulletin board material for the next fight" make any sense.

I really liked her answer that maybe for others it is complicated but for her it is simple, just train hard and try to get the win because life is more enjoyable with wins. She doesn't need a bunch of manufactured motivation.

I also liked her comment that for her, as hard as it is to accept that you lost that you have to be honest with yourself to grow as a fighter. And by qualifying it as "for me", again no clickbait. I get reporters have a job but enough with the tabloid approach.

Funny how shertards try to spin the truth by saying was that, "she feels like she's not defeated as a person." Well sorry to break to you, the rest of the world understands exactly what she meant.
you seem very Mad Online

lol at holly trying not to burst out laughing.

holly bless<3
That was actually sweet. Hard not to like Holly. And she was open minded enough to say different minds work differently and maybe that's what Ronda's mind needs...

Listen, Ronda cawked off, talked a whole lot of yin-yang and disrespected everyone she fought including Holly....Ronda's not a good person and her arrogance while on top took her ego past the stratosphere and into outterspace (With the help of nuthuggers like Joe Rogan claiming she was a once in a life time human being and all kinds of other bullshit)

When Holly KO'd her it was a nice dose of Humble pie, a hard lesson that Ronda had to experience in order for the simplest of human natural laws to take effect..... its something we learn as children...... don't go around runnin ur gums and not expect karma to catch up with you at some point.

Ronda has a lot to deal with but the biggest thing is to put her ego in aside and learn to respect others. ..women's MMA is still fairly new and has a long ways to go in terms of development ...when she understands she's just a small piece to a bigger puzzle things will come together for her.

The thing is she didn't eat the humble pie and probably never will. She did have a lot to deal with, but she didn't handle it the appropriate way, more like a child who refuses to accept reality.

you seem very Mad Online
Yeah, I'm very mad off line too.

ronda is undefeated vs fighters not named holly holm

Back