Ronda Rousy repeatedly frustrates and destroys a male black belt!

Looks like an instructional video to me. No black belt gets tapped in seconds by a girl like that, sorry.

Ronda visited my gym AOJ (Mendes Bros) in 2013 for some rolling and she got ragdolled by one of AOJ's top purple belts who was about Ronda's size.

also, the blackbelt in the video is/was Ronda's ex-boyfriend, Henry Akins. Henry is Rickson's first american blackbelt. I doubt Henry was even trying to fight Ronda in the video.

also, the blackbelt in the video is/was Ronda's ex-boyfriend, Henry Akins. Henry is Rickson's first american blackbelt. I doubt Henry was even trying to fight Ronda in the video.

That's not secret info bro. Just about everybody already knew it was Akins and everybody knew he was just playing along.

How do I know? Ronda fucken said so right after they finished that rolling session (you can find it on youtube if you look hard enough, I'm too lazy to post it here).

It was a GYM OPENING (new facility was opening up) and they were just entertaining some attendees in basic Judo moves.

It's like when Caraway lets Miesha tap him tons of times in a publicity workout for the fans. It's just a demo you dunces. No need to take it so seriously.

Is that why she broke up with him?

I'm paraphrasing but in her book she basically said she confronted him about it, there was a physical altercation, and she left. I took that as being the moment they break up.

I would describe my opponent as extremely good looking but not that good a judo.

I'm paraphrasing but in her book she basically said she confronted him about it, there was a physical altercation, and she left. I took that as being the moment they break up.

I see, thanks. Was her book any good? I'm sure it was nice to get some juicy details but is it an easy read?

Rousey "He was playing along". Ok.

I see, thanks. Was her book any good? I'm sure it was nice to get some juicy details but is it an easy read?

I got through it in about an hour or so. You can tell it's mostly written by her journalist sister with some Ronda thrown in so it captures Ronda but is more well written then you'd expect from an athlete's autobiography. Not sure if that makes sense or not.

Overall, it's a good read if you're interested in Ronda at all. Gives some good insight and you will learn about her. However, it's a biography/motivational book so it tends to focus more on her negative life experiences and what she learned from them then on positive experiences. It's not all 'woe is me' but it obviously focuses on the rougher times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back