Ronda Rousey's voice acting in Mortal Kombat 11

Linking to a trashy feminist forum run by women? Lmao why? They literally ban everyone that has an opinion and everyone on that forum is depressed. It is the aftermath of NeoGAF, a forum that was run by a rapist.

Ah. Makes sense now I was thinking it felt like the inverse of Sherdog as I was reading though the posts. It seems as idiotically left leaning as this place is idiotically right leaning.

Thats BS ... right after that Holly got choked out by someone who is 0-2 vs Rousey.

U dont have to like Ronda ... but she was the best for a good while then lost her focus and started doing movies.
No she's a spoiled brat who never faced adversity in life until that and she chose to run to fake fighting

You can be a Ronda fan but you gotta admit she tucked her tail and ran when the going got tough

She was also a huge bitch so...

DERP
tumblr_oj4db3lUw01qzfebyo1_500.jpg

No she's a spoiled brat who never faced adversity in life until that and she chose to run to fake fighting

You can be a Ronda fan but you gotta admit she tucked her tail and ran when the going got tough

She was also a huge bitch so...

U r right about everthing in this post.
Not that other post though.

She's absolutely terrible as a voice actress. I tried to name one of her variations as Do Nothing Bitch but the game wont allow me to use foul language. I can rip flesh from bodies and disembowel people but cant use the word bitch?

I had to settle for calling her Cankles.

After seeing the thread of Holly dancing, I can't decide who has made me cringe more today. Just kidding it's always going to be Ronda, in that way she will always be my girl

So you clearly didn't even watch it? The voice acting is piss poor, like it doesn't match the character at all. And the link is to a thread on a gaming forum, not an article. The people complaining aren't even mma fans, they just know shitty voice acting when they see it. How does that make them haters? You sound like a such a whiteknight pussy.

She's fine. Go back and listen to the voicemail actress from the last game.

Sooooooooooooo, does that bish headkick her, or what?

I can definitely understand hiring Ronda for like a Mortal Kombat movie, since I'm sure she could convincingly pull off action scenes but she has no voice acting experience and all the action is done by the game. They didn't even make Sonya's in-game model look like Rousey.

Anyway, Sonya's an O.G. but anyone in the know knows that Cassie Cage is better Sonya.

She did okay I guess considering she has a speech disorder and isn't a professional voice actor. I sure hope Honda does not try and take up more acting roles in the mean time.

Ah. Makes sense now I was thinking it felt like the inverse of Sherdog as I was reading though the posts. It seems as idiotically left leaning as this place is idiotically right leaning.
This place is conservative right or just right ... since the fuck when ? and who do I talk too ? all I see is mostly yuppies and crybabie leftist ..

Been playing through story mode she is fucking garbage and it ruins her whole chapter

Back