• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ronda Rousey wins ESPY for Best Fighter, slams Mayweather

memoriesofrem

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
My God she shouldn't have left us with so many wonderful bumpable moments.

won the espy for fighter of the year. Ronda said something like wonder what its like for floyd to be beaten by a girl for once. will he pretend to still not know who i am?

"Floyd was last seen crying inside of a skyscraper he made from 100 dollar bills."

This is pretty silly... Mayweather doesn't even a reason to care about who Ronda Rousey is.

Care less about the him knowing who she is, the first part, about being "beat" by a woman, was classic.

Fighter of the year my ass .....She fights amateurs

Lol @ ESPY's...

jan._31_mayweather_bigger.gif

132089_original.gif

Manny Pacquiao >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everyone Ronda has ever or will ever face

I'm sure Floyd is crying himself to sleep over this, and wiping his tears with hundred dollar bills.

Who forgot to vote for Golovkin? Ronda only won because old perverts vote for her. It's such a joke... My mate says streams start going down around Ronda fights... UFC thinks it's because "the fans are loving it!", but actually it's just weird guys with their ***** out. It's all sexually motivated...

Back