Ronda Rousey was way more popular than Conor McGregor is now(PROOF)

Ronda Rousey's was popular than Conor McGregor

Although since her lost it has plummeted. Then It looks like once Ronda's hype-wagon stopped Conor's kicked off.

reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif

Two great fighters and two great personalities but I think Conor is more popular. He has done more for mexican martial arts overall.

Ronda was more searched by fedora neck beards, soccer moms, aspiring "feminists", and beta males (like TS, who is Indian), but Conor has a lot more active IG followers (average of 500k like per photo, whereas Ronda averages under 100k) and is more well accepted among casuals who actually buy PPV.

Saying her peak was greater than his is an argument; popularity however does not remain fixed and she has clearly fallen behind him at this stage. It's also a fallacy to call it 'popularity' as, obviously, she wasn't popular enough to generate more buys than Conor.

Both ronda and McTapper are a couple of damn clowns. The killers at 155 will deal with leprechaunnor and Nunes will end rondas DAMN career by the end of the month!

#GUERNICAbless

Nah. Just because some losers want to fap to her doesn't mean she was ever as big as Conor is now.

She was being promoted by the non fighting social justice crowd. Most women's tv shows don't show male fighters. Having a vagina matters.

Ronda was more searched by fedora neck beards, soccer moms, aspiring "feminists", and beta males (like TS, who is Indian), but Conor has a lot more active IG followers (average of 500k like per photo, whereas Ronda averages under 100k) and is more well accepted among casuals who actually buy PPV.
<mma4>

There's 2 types of popular. Your mom might have heard of Ronda, but she's not gonna order ppv's when she fights. Conor has more people interested in actually watching him fight.

Yeah, but her popularity was so washed out. Heard people say shit like "Oh yeah I LOVE THE USC! Ronda Rowleys is my favorite, you know she can beat Lloyd Merryweather right?"

At least people drop money when Conor fights. Her PPV numbers are laughable considering the social media following she has. Proves that most of her following gives absolutely zero fucks about MMA in general.

We're not talking about specific criteria popularity, though, as it pertains to the sport. We're talking worldwide recognizability. Going by the obvious metrics, like google searches, followers on Twitter/IG, it's Rousey now. It was Rousey last year. It was Rousey two years ago. It's always been Rousey.

PPV buys are great for his wallet and all, but there's no arguing that Ronda was/is more recognizable to the world beyond people who watch the sport.

Yeah, but her popularity was so washed out. Heard people say shit like "Oh yeah I LOVE THE USC! Ronda Rowleys is my favorite, you know she can beat Lloyd Merryweather right?"

At least people drop money when Conor fights. Her PPV numbers are laughable considering the social media following she has. Proves that most of her following gives absolutely zero fucks about MMA in general.

600k, 900k, and 1.1 mil on cards with no big name support are laughable numbers? Come on, man. What do you think Conor's numbers look like without multiple title fights on his cards?

Ronda is physically bigger than Conor ever was. That's about it.

Back