Ronda Rousey vs. Holly Holm Press Conference (Albuquerque)

BROKENSPROKET

just lurkin
@Green
Reaction score
[YT]Ailhrou3Z64[/YT]

This was sad to watch. Holm is already beaten.

damn, didnt expect the waterworks that soon

ah, just some over-emotional overwhelmed by the moment/support cheese.

Manager Fresquez's pressers > Manager Ortiz's pressers.

Could have ran to Kinko's to print that UFC 173 poster on a bigger piece of paper though.

This is how that fight goes: Rousey is going to want to stand with her to prove to people that even the best kickboxer is no match for her... Both fighters will get shots in, but then Ronda will get sick of getting hit, grab her, judo toss the shit out of her and finish her on the ground, whether it be submission or punching her face in..

This is how that fight goes: Rousey is going to want to stand with her to prove to people that even the best kickboxer is no match for her... Both fighters will get shots in, but then Ronda will get sick of getting hit, grab her, judo toss the shit out of her and finish her on the ground, whether it be submission or punching her face in..

sounds about right to me

Chick is NOWHERE near ready for Rousey. The UFC is becoming a joke.

Do explain. They have been pro fighters for the same amount of time.
Holm has been with jackson/winklejohn since she was 16. If she is not ready by now she will never be ready.

TS "already beaten" lol

She was emotional due to the speech from her team lol, Holm will surprise everyone in this fight, not sure if she wins but if she gets out of rounds 1 and 2...her odds greatly increase, her tank is better.

I think this will be Ronda's toughest fight so far.

Could be. I don't think that Holm will try to bullrush Ronda like so many of her opponents have foolishly done. I see her trying to keep distance and strike as much as possible obviously. We will see.

Could be. I don't think that Holm will try to bullrush Ronda like so many of her opponents have foolishly done. I see her trying to keep distance and strike as much as possible obviously. We will see.

Name the "so many of her opponents have foolishly done".

Zingano was the only one. Every other fight, Rowdy was the one pressing forward.

Back