Ronda Rousey vs. Amanda Nunes Pre-Fight Analysis

"When athletes such as Georges St-Pierre, Conor McGregor, and Misha Tate tasted defeat, they didn't lock themselves in a safe for a year, refusing to even acknowledge their loss"

Article writer savageness is over 9000!!
{<goku}{<goku}{<goku}

I think Rousey and Nunes will come out patiently. Nunes waiting for the opportunity to land a strike, Rousey looking for the opportunity to clinch.

How do you think Ronda will take another loss? Do you think she learned anything from the Holm fight?

I like the writer's point that "[Rousey has defeated] three of the four women that have defeated Amanda (Cat Zingano, Sarah D'Alelio, and Alexis Davis)."

However, then he goes full retard:

"It's entirely logical to assume that [Rousey] spent the past year fixing her boxing deficiencies, making her an even scarier opponent."

How do you think Ronda will take another loss? Do you think she learned anything from the Holm fight?

I dont think she learned anything she is still with Edmund .....we may see No mas No mas on the ladies side if Nunez hits her flush ....then retirement

"It's entirely logical to assume that [Rousey] spent the past year fixing her boxing deficiencies, making her an even scarier opponent."
If you are skeptical, I would like to post a quote by Kenny Florian for you.

maxresdefault.jpg

Nunes will stay on the outside trying to throw lower leg kicks and time Ronda coming in. Ronda will pump the jab and try to close distance. Where it goes from there is anybody's guess.

I think if she loses like miesha did against Nunes,for sure she wont fight again. I can't envision a long drawn out blood and guts battle,but if she lost a hard fought split decision,i think she could come back for another one. I doubt this fight goes like that though.

What if Ronda has actually improved her boxing and just trolled everyone by pretending she is still crap at it?

Nunes will stay on the outside trying to throw lower leg kicks and time Ronda coming in. Ronda will pump the jab and try to close distance. Where it goes from there is anybody's guess.
Ronda will try like hell to get her to the ground...one thing I think she must have learned is that her weakness still lies with her standup..even more considering she's still in the same camp.

Back