Ronda Rousey Super Bowl Commercial (Video)

The whole Baddest person in the world aura is gone when she recently just got KO'ed. I thought the commercial was actually funny.

Her "acting" is still painful, could not imagine an entire movie of her doing her mean voice and face.

Wonder where Schumer Florianed the idea for the commercial?

Good for her.

I'm done hating.

This got to be end for Ronda's MMA career. There is no point in getting your face broken if you can make the same amount of money do something else or maybe even more. I bet half of the UFC fighters would quit MMA if they can make big money doing something else.

She poked fun of herself a bit, maybe she is starting to take herself a little less seriously.

Good for Ronda Rousey. You can't hate on her for trying to earn money else where.

I really don't give a fuck what she does. But the SNL promo with her saying she could beat up all the ppl on the streets of NYC. Or this stupid ad where she is security...

That shit means nothing post 11/15. Before it was laughable, but not proven to be incorrect. Since Holly knocked her out. Her sneer, her act, and continued bravado in circumstances like these is just fucking lame.

How the fuck can companies just ignore she got her ass kicked ? Stop the bullshit. Imo, it will only foster more negative reaction. Even the casuals saw her get her face kicked off... STOP !

And Seth, you have money... Now go buy a set of testicles.

Ronda Rousey sucks at acting, I'm sorry but she does.

I thought she would be ruined and broken because no one would care about her anymore.

Beauuuuuutiful work champ

method=get&rs=50&q=75&x=5&y=11&w=310&h=165&ro=0&s=edmund-tarverdyan.jpg

How the fuck can companies just ignore she got her ass kicked ? Stop the bullshit. Imo, it will only foster more negative reaction. Even the casuals saw her get her face kicked off... STOP !
The only negative reaction is from the losers that didn't care about her in the first place, her loss will do nothing to her career outside of the ufc.

Back