Ronda Rousey Rips Manny Pacquiao's Anti-Gay Comments

Ronda shouldnt try to act like some kind of morality police. She might not be making racist or homophobic comments, but her personality and behaviour is quite heinous in its own right.

She should never judge another living soul. Isn't her whole campaign right now trying to get the world to pity her?

lol. she should never judge another living soul judging a group of living souls. priceless.

Ronda shouldnt try to act like some kind of morality police. She might not be making racist or homophobic comments, but her personality and behaviour is quite heinous in its own right.

what's the most "heinous" thing she's done?

this is fuckin unbelievable. making a comment about what fuckin pacquiao said makes someone the morality police! lol.

Her behaviour against Miesha, especially on TuF. What makes it even more nutty is the fact that she started the whole beef against Miesha to begin with, because she wanted the TS.

Her random beef with Arianny, which she started because....???? Who the fuck knows.... definitely not because of jealousy, right...right.

Her proud behaviour towards violence against men. From the fight in the cinema (or something like that), to her detailed description of beating up her boyfriend.

Hooking up with a man whos in a relationship.

The whole DnB movement which was basically aimed towards good looking chicks. Because chicks can only be good looking when they want to fuck billionaires right.

And a plethora of other examples.

The thing with Ronda is, she simply is a little bit batshit crazy. I dont want to be the sherdog psych 101 guy, but she obviously suffers from some kind complex. Her behaviour is that of a typical insecure bully.

Her behaviour against Miesha, especially on TuF. What makes it even more nutty is the fact that she started the whole beef against Miesha to begin with, because she wanted the TS.

Her random beef with Arianny, which she started because....???? Who the fuck knows.... definitely not because of jealousy, right...right.

Her proud behaviour towards violence against men. From the fight in the cinema (or something like that), to her detailed description of beating up her boyfriend.

Hooking up with a man whos in a relationship.

The whole DnB movement which was basically aimed towards good looking chicks. Because chicks can only be good looking when they want to fuck billionaires right.

And a plethora of other examples.

The thing with Ronda is, she simply is a little bit batshit crazy. I dont want to be the sherdog psych 101 guy, but she obviously suffers from some kind complex. Her behaviour is that of a typical insecure bully.

lol

heinous. lol at proud behavior towards violence against men. hilarious.

Kick fellow athletes when theyre down, and disrespecting people outside the scope of hyping fights. Arrogance. Associating with fiscal frauds like Edmund. Heinous might be a bit of a strong word, but Ronda is one of the most unlikable characters in MMA.

Theres a reason why Sherdog was in carnival mode when she got knocked the fuck out.

Kick fellow athletes when theyre down, and disrespecting people outside the scope of hyping fights. Arrogance. Associating with fiscal frauds like Edmund. Heinous might be a bit of a strong word, but Ronda is one of the most unlikable characters in MMA.

Theres a reason why Sherdog was in carnival mode when she got knocked the fuck out.

i never said she was likeable. heinous is just a funny way to describe her. and arrogance? associating with edmund? yeah, maybe don't like her. but to put those in a category beyond other fighters is absurd.

How do you know if someone is religious? Do you ask them? I'm 34, and it is never even brought up in day to day life. Unless it's a mouthy atheist saying how stupid and ignorant religious people are.
I'm not religious and don't care or want to know what someone else chooses to believe or not believe in.
I just hate mouthy, smug, atheists. And they are abundant.
So called Pushy religious people are not. And I live in the Midwest.
the crucifix necklace and/or the anti-gay comments usually give it away. Are you seriously saying religious people aren't smug? The people that believe in a religion that explicitly says you will burn in hell if you don't believe in their god. That by itself is more smug than anything any atheist has ever done or said. The religion that explicitly rallied against contraceptive use in sub-saharan Africa where HIV is the highest isn't mouthy? Religious people that rallied against gay people getting married aren't smug and mouthy? I can go on and on. Sure there are many smug atheists, but that is wholly as a result of responding to ridiculous smug religious people.

Back