Ronda rousey insane stats!!!

VelvetyBelatedBellsnake.gif

yea, she's fighting world class talent and destroying them.

XociDe lol, so butthurt. It's OK for Chael to talk his way into a JBJ fight, but in wmma it gets your ass burning. I love it; beta as beta gets.

The best stat is last 4 opponents are 41-5, and lasted a combined 130 seconds.

So is Cody McKenzie 12 wins in a row by Guillotine Choke

The best stat is last 4 opponents are 41-5, and lasted a combined 130 seconds.

That's actually awesome.

But of course, as we all know, Ronda's last 4 opponents suck, their combined ~40 opponents also suck, and all female MMA fighters suck. Except Ronda, who is a D-level athlete, and Cyborg, who is the lone bright spot in a sea of darkness. :rolleyes:

That's actually awesome.

But of course, as we all know, Ronda's last 4 opponents suck, their combined ~40 opponents also suck, and all female MMA fighters suck. Except Ronda, who is a D-level athlete, and Cyborg, who is the lone bright spot in a sea of darkness. :rolleyes:

i love your sarcasm sir

i was laughing pretty hard when i saw this live - her vert can't be more than 11 inches.

Average vertical for a woman is between 12-16 inches. She looks like she's in that range.

World Class competition baby, yeah!

Bethe displaying the coordination of a 6 yo child in the gif lol

She was an accountant with NO fight experience until 4 years ago.

That's actually awesome.

D level? Shes an ex Olympic medalist. Its not her fault she makes everyone else in the division look weak. Anderson did the same thing in the MW division for a long time....but you couldnt say guys like dan henderson and rich franklin sucked...they just paled next to the champ...same thing is happening here. You my friend are just talking out your ass.

Ronda can finish 12 fighters in 25 minutes while GSP struggles to finish 1 fighter in 25 minutes.

Back