Ronda Rousey holding a fake belt and pretending to be a champion

Uhh Brock held the WWE championship BEFORE the UFC one LOL

Also, most pro wrestlers are pro wrestling nerds and don't really care about other combat sports

They don't care about other combat sports, because they can't compete in them. That's like saying a scrawny, pasty, virgin doesn't play football, because he's too busy with dungeons & dragons. LMAO

Posting a Ronda thread in Heavy should get you banned

Will she hide her face in purple pillow too when they take away this belt away from her?

Lol so pathetic, her ego is so hungry that she needs some belt. Any belt, even a fake one but ego must eat. So lame.

I'm so glad I didn't know this was even happening. I'll happily stay in my MMA bubble.

Edit: What are the chances that Cyborg can get a WWE contract and be the new Chyna? Ronda's jimmies would get so rustled lol.
Zero. Cyborg is irrelevant. In mma, she isn't. Ronda >>>>>>>>>>>> cyborg in terms of people outside of MMA giving a shit.

No one in WWE gives a fuck about an ugly ass chick that can't even speak English.

mma fans love to talk about how overrated she was but also wont stfu about her even when shes in another business all together
A lot of the “haters” do obsess over her ... when she was in ufc they claimed to hate her yet the front page would have 10-11 Ronda threads ... just a bunch of obsessed unsuccessful people ... if she took a walk people would make a thread

Pro wresting: Triggering insecure MMA children since the beginning of time.

Meh, i don't care much for WWE right now. NJPW and ROH are hot right now. If she's happy with that tin foil belt and getting paid for taking bumps who am i to criticize that?

Must be torture for her to have to pretend her WWE belt means something in the face of losing the real one she earned through sporting achievement.
Why? She already won it,and held on to it for a few yrs.On to the next one

Meh, i don't care much for WWE right now. NJPW and ROH are hot right now. If she's happy with that tin foil belt and getting paid for taking bumps who am i to criticize that?
Snark.

Outed for snark.

If you mentioned PWG you would be a wrestling hipster ;)

Back