Ronda Rousey expects 'risky' fight against Cat Zingano, hasn't forgotten about Bethe

Hasn't Rousey in brief moments of honesty admitted she overplays the threat her opponents play, to sell the fight and hopefully move the betting line since her team bets on her?

very kind of Ronda to pay a visit to Bar

Ronda's really only ever talked crap about Meisha, and Meisha is probably even more guilty than Ronda for stirring up crap.

Meisha's already talking crap about the female TUF fighters.

That's why when Meisha started whining about how GPS was ignorant for his initial comments on WMMA, he would have made me a mega fan if he had said

"Meisha, you've talked way too much offensive shit to be complaining about anyone's opinion. I was being civil and I am not impressed with your whining and trash talking performances. You say women are as deserving of respect as the men? Well I can fight an Olympic judoka and not get smashed to the ground and twisted like a sourdough pretzel. So can Johnny, Carlos, Rory and Robbie. Can back to me when you can do the same. Otherwise, shut your goddamn mouth."

Yeah, if GSP said that, he'd be my favorite athlete, not just fighter but favorite athlete, of all time.

I wonder how many women bantamweights Ronda could defeat in a row, Tekken survival mode style.

I'd bet money she could beat any two in the division back to back

Hasn't Rousey in brief moments of honesty admitted she overplays the threat her opponents play, to sell the fight and hopefully move the betting line since her team bets on her?

She has said they bet on her but I don't think that's why she overplays the threat of her opponents. It seems she just does that to promote the fight.

She has yet to lie about her opponents. She just brings up their strong points (all 2-3 points) and doesn't mention their weak points (all 2,183 of them).

Course it could also be a mental thing. She has to believe the opponent is really a threat until the fight is over so she's motivated to improve and not get too confident/lazy in the fight.

I'm sure most of us know a fighter who was the better fighter but then got overly cocky and lost due to his own mistakes.

she shouldn't even mention bethe. Bethe will never even get to her if she has to fight anybody in the top 5 first.

Good to see that Ronda is smart enough to cultivate more than one contender at once. Actually give her fans a chance to know who the fuck some contenders are before they fight her.

she shouldn't even mention bethe. Bethe will never even get to her if she has to fight anybody in the top 5 first.

She wanted to fight Bethe when Zingano wanted to postpone the fight. I suspect she thinks it will be an easy fight and something that could be promoted as somewhat fair, given Bethe's calling out. One on of her opponents might still get have to postpone or cancel.

If Ronda put away Cat in the first round, she could go on and beat Bethe and Holly in the same night. Not hyperbole. Cat might hurt her, cut her, give her some trouble, but Ronda would destroy Correia and Holm in under two minutes. That`s how dominant she is: she could wipe out all of her contenders in a single evening. But, I like how Ronda is being humble here and giving credit to each potential opponent (before she terminates them). :icon_chee

Jarl

I wonder how many women bantamweights Ronda could defeat in a row, Tekken survival mode style.

I'd bet money she could beat any two in the division back to back

I'm willing to bet three or more at minimum. That's a usual judo format with rest in between.

ronda probably told Cat 1. she's from the government and is there to help 2. the check is in the mail 3. she won't #$% in her mouth.

Cat has more chance than Meisha but if you could get closer than 20-1 odds you should bet on ronda...for entertainment purposes only.

Back