Ronda Rousey being great was fake news...even little Oriental girls don't like her

Why did you post that?

This thread made me launch myself out my window, thanks TS for injuring my knee.

I hate Ronda. I really do. But boy... you are something else. Where are you? What are you doing?

Dude better check his blood pressure, he looks like he's about to stroke out with that big old bulging vein in his neck.

"She's like a gorilla, hahaha"

This thread made me launch myself out my window, thanks TS for injuring my knee.
I have no idea why I watched that whole video. But I did it. And I don't regret it.

I have no idea why I watched that whole video. But I did it. And I don't regret it.
It's funny, especially with the little kid. We watch mma for fun. We got to have fun with these things. It is just a sport.

It's funny, especially with the little kid. We watch mma for fun. We got to have fun with these things. It is just a sport.
I want to know this mans story. Why is this American, with strong opinions about politics and the amount of hype Ronda Rousey gets, living in a poor Filipino village, seemingly as one of their own. I have no problem with it, but I want to know how it came to be.

Why do I think of mayonnaise when I look at this fool?

Mighty uncomfortable

Last year, the Super Bowl had 114 million viewers.

His most viewed video has 136 million views. Crazy.

Back