Ronda Rousey: A winner in and out of the octagon

Ronda is my waifu

White Belt
Banned
Reaction score
d225c9bfa287f03eb4be5f10621e4d2f_400x400.jpeg

Ronda Rousey farted directly in my face while passing me to board a plane. It was a classless move that I will not forget. You lost a fan that day Ronda.

Ronda Rousey farted directly in my face while passing me to board a plane. It was a classless move that I will not forget. You lost a fan that day Ronda.
That is my fetish and I wish that would happen to me.

It is shame your thread was deleted because I couldn't answer to you in there. You are the reason why I made account to these forums.

This was not worth making a new account for.
I didn't make account for this thread. I made it for "Ronda Rousey farted directly in my face while passing me to board a plane. It was a classless move that I will not forget. You lost a fan that day Ronda." thread but someone deleted it before I could reply there.

Yes, there must be a Romda Rousey fan running this forum who doesn't want people to know that she farts in her fans faces

You guys always make fun of white belts well here is one that has good sense unlike the rest of you

Ronda's popularity on sherdog has went sky high in the last week she is back in front of Conor as the most popular fighter on Sherdog thanks to you guys always saying something about her even if its bad the hits are outrageous and remember its you guys who is posting causing her popularity to soar like an eagle

Did you fwap after she farted?

It's the same guy who deleted my signature thread.
Hahaha, e v e r y damned thread I see you in you whine about that thread. I don't know if you do it all the time, it might just be bad luck, still it's pretty damned funny.

Hahaha, e v e r y damned thread I see you in you whine about that thread. I don't know if you do it all the time, it might just be bad luck, still it's pretty damned funny.
It's my best work to date and I want to update it.

This is the kind of insightful discussion and analysis that keeps me coming back to Sherdog.

Back