Ronda Post fight career

Seriously what is she gonna do now? I feel she's going to disappear into obscurity never to be heard of again, apparently her Hollywood plans have gone downhill, her UFC career is more then likely done and dusted, there's no appeal for her in WWE, her aura of invincibility is longggg gone now and she wouldn't be taken too seriously there, at least she has enough money to live off

Also carano/cyborg was way more competitive than honda/holly and honda/nunes.
And Carano's career benefited from starring in a Soderbergh film first, instantly giving her indie cred, whereas Rousey started off in action films where she played to her bad-ass unbeatable hype.

She's in a tough position. She failed to make a successful transition into entertainment whereas her likeability was not solely dependent on her UFC success. A great example of a successful transition into entertainment "Hollywood" would be the ROCK, who in his early years of acting in Hollywood was marketed as "THE ROCK" and transitioned into "Dwayne Johnson." However, Dwayne is extremely talented actor and has been able to establish a fanbase outside of WWE.

She should take her money and call it good. The perfect storm of events created her success and the same is true for her demise as a fighter.

The UFC hyped the shit out of their shiny new division with her as the star. She did have a good skill set to begin with and probably could have evolved with the division if she was not so terribly mishandled. Crazy to say but she should have listened to her mom.

She looked lost in the striking realm to the point where I actually felt bad for her, and I am far from a Ronda fan. I am actually glad to be rid of her snotty mug hopefully once and for all, but that was still hard to watch.

Why that chick stayed with that Edmond retard is beyond me. Best that she retire for good.

She would have made close to $10 million.
She is set for life

She's ugly, not articulate, has a bad personality, and is not marketable unless she's winning. Whatever she ends up doing with the rest of her life definitely won't be in any sort of entertainment industry.

Holy shit...I don't like her neither, but damn....she is not ugly, and quite pretty compared to most of the other broads that fights. Not even VanZant is prettier. Maybe Galdeha is. And this broad is VERY articulate, based on what I've seen from interviews of her on talkshows and especially on dumbass Rogan's podcast. Personality, well she's a villain and a crazy B....that's marketable. Fatboy, Steven Seagal, cranks out 1 to 2 movies a year, consistently for nearly 30 years now...not sure how, but if that idiot can do it, I think Honda can too.

Dave Batista is in Guardians Of The Galaxy. And there's only one Dwayne Johnson.
I know he is. My point is, I don't think she'd make for a good villain because she lacks the charisma necessary to carry such a primary role. She is, at best, a henchperson, and even then, her loss of her aura of invincibility makes it difficult for her to fill that role given she's not going to be seen as particularly intimidating going forward.

There may still be a niche for her in the WWE as a heel, but she wouldn't be able to command ridiculous money for it anymore.

I doubt that's in her plans though. I think she'll keep plugging away at that movie career picking up "tough bitch" roles here and there.

I doubt any Hollywood production is going to want her with her increasingly delusional demands. Yeah get a fighter crossover superstar for your movie who refuses to do media or talk about her fighting career. With her constant feuding, pettiness, enormous weight fluctuations, and delusions of persecution she seems like a lovely person to work with.

She's rich, she's set for life. She doesn't need to have a post fight career.

Holy shit...I don't like her neither, but damn....she is not ugly, and quite pretty compared to most of the other broads that fights. Not even VanZant is prettier. Maybe Galdeha is. And this broad is VERY articulate, based on what I've seen from interviews of her on talkshows and especially on dumbass Rogan's podcast. Personality, well she's a villain and a crazy B....that's marketable. Fatboy, Steven Seagal, cranks out 1 to 2 movies a year, consistently for nearly 30 years now...not sure how, but if that idiot can do it, I think Honda can too.

Ronda can't hold a candle to most women in entertainment when it comes to looks. Steven Seagal is a once ever action star.

When your acting abilities are comparable to your stand up game, it's all over either way

She's rich, she's set for life. She doesn't need to have a post fight career.

We will see how long she stays rich. She likes to surround herself with parasitic frauds who stroke her ego. Bad recipe for someone without an income anymore.

There may still be a niche for her in the WWE as a heel, but she wouldn't be able to command ridiculous money for it anymore.

I doubt that's in her plans though. I think she'll keep plugging away at that movie career picking up "tough bitch" roles here and there.

They can put her on The Smackdown roster, she's still more well known than any woman there. I doubt she'd want to do a full time wrestling schedule though.

Maybe at the pinnacle of martial arts action stars back in the late 80s, but I really don't think that will happen now. She's decent looking, but has not shown she has very good acting ability in her previous roles. Maybe she'll score some B roles, but I don't see her breaking out in Hollywood. If she was going to, it would have already happened and we'd never have seen her in the cage last night.

Back