Ronda may not be doing media but...

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
She's signing posters...

Ronda was right-handed before the headkick KO

giphy.gif

I wonder if she's embarrased to be around other fighters, because she's so parnaoid they're laughing behind her back or somthing.

I kind of want her to win, just so that she can retire in peace, and then we won't have to hear from her again. If she loses, then retires, it's gonna be Ronda news 24/7 for the next few months, and maybe year, or until the next Conor fight.

She doesn't really need to do media, she's getting talked about more than anyone else anyways.

That poster will be worth $3.50 some day. That's right son, three fiddy.

It's like she's been neutered of her confidence lol, this is the end folks!

I kind of want her to win, just so that she can retire in peace, and then we won't have to hear from her again. If she loses, then retires, it's gonna be Ronda news 24/7 for the next few months, and maybe year, or until the next Conor fight.
I think it's the opposite. If Rousey wins then hype and annoying promos 24/7'll be back on the track,Rogan will be crying with cuck tears once again and calling her: "a 10 and once ever in human history" etc. If Amanda wins we won't have to listen to all that trash,that's why I'm rooting for lioness in this fight.

I think it's the opposite. If Rousey wins then hype and annoying promos 24/7'th back on the track,Rogan will be crying with cuck tears once again and calling her: "a 10 and once ever in human history" etc. If Amanda wins we won't have to listen to all that trash,that's why I'm rooting for lioness in this fight.

Yeah, but I'm talking with the caveat of her retiring for real, after she wins. If she loses, the narrative will be plenty, she wins, hype for a few weeks, then quiet once Conor fights again, or until MMA fans just naturally forget about her, and move on.

I don't even care much about Ronda, but I hope she wins just to spite all these weirdos that think they achieve some glory from her losses.

“Cant find pantomime might as well play the villain
I'ma get them why cause I cant babysit 'em
I'ma wipe 'em threat them as bad ass children
Is it evil ya better call them people
How I get down just ain't legal
Money long sort of like Louis Vuitton
I run this shit right here call me marathon (boom)
I blow like a cherry bomb you a small donation
Bitch I'm a telethon west coast million”
–Ice Cube.

RondaJune, ‘Merica, Westcoast Killa -Venice Beach, California, all the way, K?!?!?!

and the New...
giphy.gif

Where did everybody go? Did they kick them out of the room before she would sign the posters?

The UFC is clearing the decks for her. Pena vs. Shevchenko removes one semi-threat. The 145 title match removes another. ronda beats Nunes, Pena and wins the 145 belt, and then she retires. Cyborg will be ending her suspension, while Rogan and Dana demand goddess worship.

Back