Ronda made 62,500$ per second during her fight LOL

Ronda Lousy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How can we live on a planet where someone who's that terribly skilled at something makes an average persons salary in a second of working?

Dana Bless?

How is that funny? I would get my ass whipped for what she gets paid per second let alone for all 48.

Because unlike Ronda, you and other "average" workers don't provide enough value for other people. It's all about giving value to people and fulfilling a need. The average worker doesn't do that.

Because unlike Ronda, you and other "average" workers don't provide enough value for other people. It's all about giving value to people and fulfilling a need. The average worker doesn't do that.
She sure fulfill all my needs when she gets KTFO. Money well spent, I'd say!

we all tuned in
which is what sports entertainment is all about

Your wasting your time.

No one is gunna pay to watch you get your ass kicked. THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE.

Oh no ? I thought we were all part of a huge system !! I work for my boss, he pays me, and i play my role in satisfying the company´s needs.
And with the money i earn, i spend it satisfying my needs and other peoples needs as well ...say for example, going to the grocery store.
Who paid for Ronda´s needs ? Wasnt it the peasants, you know, your average workers that pay for the PPV´s ?
The peasants may i had , whom she didnt give a single fook to.
My question is : would there be a Ronda if there were no peasants ?
Would there even be a UFC if there were no peasants ?
Do you even pay taxes sherbro ?

Oh no ? I thought we were all part of a huge system !! I work for my boss, he pays me, and i play my role in satisfying the company´s needs.
And with the money i earn, i spend it satisfying my needs and other peoples needs as well ...say for example, going to the grocery store.
Who paid for Ronda´s needs ? Wasnt it the peasants, you know, your average workers that pay for the PPV´s ?
Yes I'm a neck beard janitor who pays taxes.

Because she's made something of her life to where she is able to make so much?

So be mad at the millions of peasants that are willing to pay for a service that Ronda provides.

So be mad at the millions of peasants that are willing to pay for a service that Ronda provides.
Wrong. I cant tell people what to do with their money, nor how or which needs they should satisfy.
But i do get mad when i see people diminuishing themselfes, making themselfes insignificant when in fact they are part of the whole.
Either we like it or not , we are all one.
Collective Consciousness is the way.
Have a good New Year´s eve!

48 seconds of Ronda doing nothing but eating (punches) like always, typical DNB.

Good for her for making that money. She'll probably never fight again so its a good thing she made a lot.

Back