Ronda looks like an undersized underdog in the right hand column picture with Nunes

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
It's partly the angle and Nunes' hair (although Ronda is about 2 inches shorter than Amanda), but still. Look at how far Ronda's head is from the top of the pic and how close Nunes' uh... hair is to it. WAR little Ronda!

Edit - since the pic is no longer on top:

C04xNu2VQAEBE2Y.jpg:small

Last edited:
She got comfy, she believed her own hype, she saw the bright lights and ultimately near had her head kicked off and lost the title.

I really think she has learned a harsh lesson, and that has now been healed mentally.
she will go to her roots , shes going to go for a takedown and try to take nunes arm home.

She got comfy, she believed her own hype, she saw the bright lights and ultimately near had her head kicked off and lost the title.

I really think she has learned a harsh lesson, and that has now been healed mentally.
she will go to her roots , shes going to go for a takedown and try to take nunes arm home.
i agree except for her being mentally healed. she proves that by not being able to face the press and accept that she wasn't the best that night.
either way, regardless of her teams game plan i truly believe she always resorts back to takedown, armbar as soon as the fight starts.

She'll try, but Nunes will power out. Ronda is coming in too small and will have worse cardio. Her natural state is blubber and her body won't react well to being thin for an extended amount of time.

She'll try, but Nunes will power out. Ronda is coming in too small and will have worse cardio. Her natural state is blubber and her body won't react well to being thin for an extended amount of time.
What the hell does this mean? Do you actually believe that?

Dana like ''dont touch Rhondaaaaaa noo she is my special child''

Honda's shoulders and traps look amaze balls
She's gonna outmuscle Nunes for sure. Predication: tap out
IMG_1038.JPG

Can't bring myself to care about this fight

Who the hell is the old guy in between them? Where's Dana??

Nunes via leg kick TKO

I think Ronda is bigger than Nunes. Once she gets a hold of her its over. She can snatch that arm from anywhere.

I maintain my original thought that that Holm fight was a fluke. Like her or not Rousey is still the bad ass that destroyed everyone.

That kind of skill doesn't just disappear. It all comes down to her mental state which I think is better than ppl here claim it is.

Ronda looks like she's going to be the lighter but stronger woman. I'm hoping that means she's going back to her judo.

It's partly the angle and Nunes' hair (although Ronda is about 2 inches shorter than Amanda), but still. Look at how far Ronda's head is from the top of the pic and how close Nunes' uh... hair is to it. WAR little Ronda!

Edit - since the pic is no longer on top:

C04xNu2VQAEBE2Y.jpg:small

That wasn't my takeaway from this pic. Ronda's posture accounts for the apparent height difference. What I'm seeing is how strong and jacked she looks next to a soft and somewhat flabby Amanda Nunes

Back