Ronda leaving her belt in Brazil

Leaving the belt for the brazilians... Why? They have how many champs already? Pretty sure they don't care about a belt from the worst division in UFC history.

Leaving the belt for the brazilians... Why? They have how many champs already? Pretty sure they don't care about a belt from the worst division in UFC history.

they have 2 champs.. and why are you so bitter?

Uncanny how much he looks like McConaughey.
Looks more like a young James Caan too me.

article-0-1346D561000005DC-635_233x326.jpg

they have 2 champs.. and why are you so bitter?

Not bitter I just think the whole thing is stupid. If she had said she was gonna donate the belt to this gym for a cause, that's fine. But the way it's been presented is just obnoxious.

That is pretty cool of Ronda. Thanks for posting a link for us.

mighty mouse left his belt there? is thread title wrong???

mighty mouse left his belt there? is thread title wrong???

125lb mens division is actually filled with talent. Which is why DJ dominates but doesnt finish as quick as Ronda. Her opponents, with the exception of Tate, dont deserve to be in the cage with her.

Not bitter I just think the whole thing is stupid. If she had said she was gonna donate the belt to this gym for a cause, that's fine. But the way it's been presented is just obnoxious.

In March, she donated $30,000 to that same exact Judo gym in Brazil. Clearly she does care about their cause (I believe its a social project for underprivileged kids to learn Judo)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back