Ronda hypothetically cross training at King's MMA

mjh71987

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
As the title implies, if Ronda decided to cross train at King's for her next fight and spend time with Master Codeiro do you think that would bring her to another level. It'd be interesting to see her do this if the Cyborg fight ever happens.

So as a fan of Fonda and the irony of some of the replies saying if it ain't broke don't fix it, I figured that last night's occurence is a perfect reason to bump this.

Pass. She's doing fine right where she is, loathe as I am to admit that Edmond is a good coach for Rousey.

King's MMA is on Cyborg's side.

I figured that would be the case what with Codeiro formerly coaching at Chute Boxe and Verdum training there. I just think it'd still be an interesting situation. Ronda never uses kicks and it'd be cool to see Codeiro bring that out in her.

Would never happen, as it'd be a big "fuck you" to Edmond. It's one thing to go to someone else to help sharped up her BJJ or something, but to go to another striking guru when your head coach is a striker?

Don't go pissing off those Armenians, bro.

Would never happen, as it'd be a big "fuck you" to Edmond. It's one thing to go to someone else to help sharped up her BJJ or something, but to go to another striking guru when your head coach is a striker?

Yes but Edmond only deals with her hands. Codeiro could sharpen her elbows, knees and kicks.

Yeah man. You could wind up without feet in no time... Wonder who will get this reference.

I think that Edmond is the perfect match for Ronda. They are very successful, so why change anything?

Back