Ronda Has Played Every One of You Haters..

TheTimeIsNotNow

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
..like a god damn fiddle.

This whole situation has been thoroughly planned out from the beginning. From the pillow "meltdown" to the media blackout, all designed to stir up even more interest and once again leaving you chumps paying to see the woman you all hate.

Hold this L scrubs, i'm sure Ronda will enjoy her win and PPV buy record nicely.

MTE4MDAzNDEwOTY0NjEyNjIy.jpg

"It was me austin! it was me...all along!"

ronda_rousey.png

PPV record? The casuals I know only vaguely know shes coming back and they think its tomorrow lmao.

I'm not buying the PPV, but will be watching mostly for undercard and comain.

I've heard Ronda talk, I assure you she is not intelligent enough to do this. She just some chick with a terrible attitude and personality that was at the right place at the right time.

I know someone who usually buyz the PPV's... just to be honest... even though he knows how to stream it for free.

He'z streaming this one out of protest for the media silence. :cool:

A year's build to an explosive match. Sounds familiar.

megapowers.jpg

if you mean by playing you to pay for a fight that s her send off before the move to the WWE ..then yes i agree

I've heard Ronda talk, I assure you she is not intelligent enough to do this. She just some chick with a terrible attitude and personality that was at the right place at the right time.
Ronda doesn't need to plan all of this, she's literally represented by the owners of the UFC and she has a massive team of PR.

You think Ronda herself negotiated with her management team this whole ordeal? They are all in on it and it's the hottest fucking story of the end of the year, both for Ronda and the UFC.

So she ruined her career and life in order to sell PPV's. My word she sure is dedicated huh?

I hope that she is planning to break the PPV record even more next year, I can't wait to see the horrible things she will do to herself and her image in order to execute a secret master plan.

I know someone who usually buyz the PPV's... just to be honest... even though he knows how to stream it for free.

He'z streaming this one out of protest for the media silence. :cool:
Your friend is clever. I also know a guy that will be streaming it. Unfortunately, he needs to be at work all day so will be streaming it from there.

Essentially he will be using their data and getting paid to watch UFC 207

Up yours Dana.

PPV record? The casuals I know only vaguely know shes coming back and they think its tomorrow lmao.

I'm not buying the PPV, but will be watching mostly for undercard and comain.
Stop pretending you dont care about the ronda fight.

..like a god damn fiddle.

This whole situation has been thoroughly planned out from the beginning. From the pillow "meltdown" to the media blackout, all designed to stir up even more interest and once again leaving you chumps paying to see the woman you all hate.

Hold this L scrubs, i'm sure Ronda will enjoy her win and PPV buy record nicely.

MTE4MDAzNDEwOTY0NjEyNjIy.jpg

Yes getting her head punted into next month then having a mental breakdown was all planned. That's funny, and who is actually paying for this card anyway? There will be no record tonight my boy!

Back