Ronda & Edmond talking sh*t to Caraway/Tate (oldie but goodie) -- enjoy!

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Here's Ronda in all her glory before she got her life changing ass beatings. Guarantee Hollywood wants nothing to do with her. She is going to retire after this fight and Travis Browne will not have her baby.

Yikes. I guess it's time to settle for Edmond.

"As long as I live nobody's going to break Ronda's teeth."

Ronda was one of the driving forces in getting me back into MMA in 2014/15, and when I got Fight Pass i watched her entire back catalogue.

Then I saw TUF with her vs Tate. Disliked her since.

back when even nunes would have got destroyed. Rip Judo Honda 7title defenses.

Ronda was one of the driving forces in getting me back into MMA in 2014/15, and when I got Fight Pass i watched her entire back catalogue.

Then I saw TUF with her vs Tate. Disliked her since.

If it took a chick to get you watching then this sport isn't for you.

Damn....that shit is on the internet forever to embarrass the fck out of Honda and Edmond the world class douche nozzle fake coach. Caraway was right, Edmond doesn't know shit about striking and he fkd Ronda's career. And Ronda is obviously lacking self esteem in how she calls over Edmond like some kind of gang member with bully tactics (weak sauce) and her silly head to the side from across the room. Juveniles who finally got theirs....Amanda shut that career down in a matter of seconds.

If it took a chick to get you watching then this sport isn't for you.

LOLOLOLOLOL.

I stopped watching due to not really having access for a while from 2011 onwards, so I missed the majority of the Jones era. But when Conor and Ronda rose to prominence and were all over the place, but Jones and DC were throwing shoes at each other, I started watching again. I started properly in 06/07 with Chuck/Tito 2 and Sylvia/Couture as the first two major shows I watched.

no-dnb-rrr.png

back when even nunes would have got destroyed. Rip Judo Honda 7title defenses.

None of those girls back then were even strikers to begin with. That gauntlet of girls Ronda beat were all grapplers who played into Ronda's armbars. Don't say Beth either.

Hey, to all of the idiots asking why Rhonda is hated ..... there ya go.

Back