Ronda comeback workout revealed!! 2000 crunches a day!

Many of those statements are the exact reason I can't stand her. And take great joy in watching her get pummeled into a near coma. biggest star in mma? Is she really talking about her 1 line in fast and furious? or that stupid scene, where she is fighting with that chick, looking all bulked up, like some football line backer? These are gimme roles she has. She only has them cause of her fighting. They aren't even real acting roles. Cause she's not really acting. Calls another girl a bitch, and then they do this lame fight scene. That makes her the biggest star in mma?

Conor has shattered every ppv ronda has ever done. Conor has the largest ppv of all time. Not ronda. If she was a true athlete, she wouldn't get all fat and bloated when she's not fighting. That is a disgrace...

Don't think Conor beat UFC 100 bro. You sound like a 14 year old.

I love it. Ronda is staying out of the spotlight and refocusing on her training. She's going to come back in the best shape of her life and hopefully restore order and dominate the division again. The more people talk shit the more motivated she's getting to prove them wrong. Her haters don't realize they're fueling her comeback.
Do you ever post about anything other than Ronda?

You have an unhealthy obsession.

You have an unhealthy obsession with me and no I won't send you any dick pics.
Only because the last couple days you've been going hard.

You do realize that your username makes everyone associate "pig" with Ronda right? Lol at a poor choice.

Only because the last couple days you've been going hard.

You do realize that your username makes everyone associate "pig" with Ronda right? Lol at a poor choice.

You realize your username makes everyone associate "Beejay" with blowjobs, right? Lol at your blatant advertising.

Conor has shattered every ppv ronda has ever done. Conor has the largest ppv of all time. Not ronda. If she was a true athlete, she wouldn't get all fat and bloated when she's not fighting. That is a disgrace...

Didnt Lesnar vs Mir did that? Ronda has the record for the biggest attendance iirc, and well, Conor fights on stacked cards, Ronda was the only real draw in her PPV´s, Ronda > Conor when talking about star power.

Back