Ronda at press conference??!?!?!!?

TestosterOWN

H͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨp̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏ͪ͋̚
@red
Reaction score
What are the odds??!!??!!?

You'll be lucky if you see her in Earth.. I hope she doesn't kill herself, and I'm not joking.. I don't like her, but I really wish she doesn't do something stupid.

Odds are at +99,999 she shows up

What's the opposite of infinity?

oh, it's zero.

zero

You'll be lucky if you see her in Earth.. I hope she doesn't kill herself, and I'm not joking.. I don't like her, but I really wish she doesn't do something stupid.
I agree. She didnt look good before leaving the cage. I feel bad in a way.

Vegas just set the line at +1,000,000,000 for Ronda to show up

charlie-murphy.gif

THe fuck did I misseed. I drank then I came back to WAT. Dom got KTFO and Rounda fuckedup again.

Im goingf back to drinking

Next place we see Ronda is the intensive care unit. After taking pills in a bathtub.

That's how they do it right?

Zero chance. She's done.
THe fuck did I misseed. I drank then I came back to WAT. Dom got KTFO and Rounda fuckedup again.

Im goingf back to drinking

Dom didn't get KTFO. Even worse, he got the brakes beaten off of his ass for 25 mintues and Garbrandt didn't even have the mercy in him to finish him. Just knock him down repeatedly, mock him, let him up, and keep on beating on him.

Zero chance. She's done.

Dom didn't get KTFO. Even worse, he got the brakes beaten off of his ass for 25 mintues and Garbrandt didn't even have the mercy in him to finish him. Just knock him down repeatedly, mock him, let him up, and keep on beating on him.

THis is worse then hgaving your ass beaten flying the Millenium Falccon. That shit is not supposed to happen and cannot be forgiven.

Back