Ron Stallings Cut

hmmmm-shredder.gif

He better be glad he wasnt fighting mike tyson

32357-damn-gif-5HbE.gif

Looks worse than what I saw on z tv.. Kinda looks like a.. Well nm....

it looked like his face was falling off in like 3 places. did they check hall's gloves beforehand? (only half kidding)

holy shit, imagine what could have happened if he had been allowed to fight on. Could have been horrible facial damage. he could have lost half of his fuckin eyebrow.

He has taken the Mark of JUST BLEED God (aka "The genitalia of a female goat") upon his face.

It is written that both he who receives the Mark and he who gives it shall feast in Valhalla for all eternity.

And there were some idiots complaining about how it was an early stoppage. Gee, I wonder whose opinion holds more weight. A fully licensed Doctor or Sherdog.

That's a tough one!

We have alot of armchair Physicians on this board! :p

Uriah made some comment about seeing his skin flapping.

Good stoppage by the doctor. You can see how the skin could have been caught and torn by another strike.

is it only a matter of time before a cut like that happens in the eyeball?

Filth.

At first I was peeved cause I figured the ref wouldn't stop it and Stallings was just getting an extra breather to recover from getting rocked, but then right before the doctor came in I saw an angle and could see it hanging off and knew they would call it lol

And there were some idiots complaining about how it was an early stoppage. Gee, I wonder whose opinion holds more weight. A fully licensed Doctor or Sherdog.

Freaking Rogan was saying if it were in Vegas it wouldn't have been stopped. Yuck.

Back