Romulo Barral Seminar?

littleone

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Would you like to see a Romulo Barral seminar at your academy?

Would you like to see a Romulo Barral seminar at your academy?

How is the recovery on his knee injury going? I thought he was an instructor at GB Encino? I checked out their website and I see a picture of him but he's not listed as an instructor?

How is the recovery on his knee injury going? I thought he was an instructor at GB Encino? I checked out their website and I see a picture of him but he's not listed as an instructor?
The recovery is going really well, he's doing a lot of physical therapy and even a bit of light rolling with some friends already. For sure a full recovery in no time. As far as GB Encino he's moving on to bigger and better things. :icon_chee

What the hell is going on in this thread?

Romulo is leaving GB Encino?

Where is he going to be teaching, and whats the deal with the seminar question?

I dont think there is a gym in the world who wouldnt want Barral to teach some classes.

He's done seminars before. He did one with Estima for $50.

The recovery is going really well, he's doing a lot of physical therapy and even a bit of light rolling with some friends already. For sure a full recovery in no time. As far as GB Encino he's moving on to bigger and better things. :icon_chee

That's great news on the recovery but too bad about GB Encino as that is close to where I work. Will he be doing seminars only or is he going to be opening a school anytime soon? I'm a big fan and would love to train with him sometime. Dude is a beast in BJJ!

Braulio has awesome instructionals over at CageFilm.com.

Sucks he is leaving GB Encino. It hasn't been open for very long has it? I feel bad for the guys who left their old academy to train with Braulio and now he is leaving.

Dont worry guys, hes looking to open up his own gym really soon

Dont worry guys, hes looking to open up his own gym really soon

do you know the location? i was going to check out gb encino because they're one of the closer schools to my work/house. if he's gonna open a school in say, west hollywood i wont be checking it out unfortunately cuz of traffic.

thanks!

Back