Romero vs Gastelum for interim MW title

Niels

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How about this matchup until Whittaker can fight the winner for the real belt?

Israel and Costa haven’t done enough in my eyes for a titleshot and Kelvin and Romero are the only ones that could have what it takes to win

Fuck stripping champs (unless they refuse to defend) because people will always complain about having to beat the old champ to become champ

Last edited:
How about his matchup until Whittaker can fight the winner for the real belt?

Israel and Costa haven’t done enough in my eyes for a titleshot and Kelvin and Romero are the only ones that could have what it takes to win

Fuck stripping champs (unless they refuse to defend) because people will always complain about having to beat the old champ to become champ

Romero needs to stop ducking his weight class and go to 205.

How about his matchup until Whittaker can fight the winner for the real belt?

Kelvin won't agree to that, he'll only want to fight Robert for the belt. Israel should be next and Costa has Romero in 2 months which should be good

It'd be better than Israel Adesanya fighting for it but when Romero fails to make weight, what happens then?

Oh yeah and interim titles are pointless, there is that too.

Romero has a young Lion to deal with first in Costa.

Not a bad idea. Some people are gonna get butthurt though because you're suggesting an interim title.

Kelvin is nasty though. I can't think about him without being reminded of his ring worm face and neck boil now lol.

Romero needs to stop ducking his weight class and go to 205.
I believe he can make the weight, if a way taller guy like Rockhold, who is also very muscular (not as muscular as Yoel, i know) can do it, Yoel can also make it.

Yoel just doesn’t seem to care too much anymore, he could’ve made weight against Whittaker II IMO

Fuck Yoel Romero fatass won’t make weight

Izzy vs costa and romero vs gastelum should happen

Israel just won & Dana seems high on him so likely him & Kelvin next for the Interim belt whilst Rob recovers & then unify the belts end of the year. And for Romero he can go to LHW vs. Jon Jones.

I believe he can make the weight, if a way taller guy like Rockhold, who is also very muscular (not as muscular as Yoel, i know) can do it, Yoel can also make it.

Yoel just doesn’t seem to care too much anymore, he could’ve made weight against Whittaker II IMO
Well I don't think cutting weight is going to get easier for him as he gets older.

Romero missed weight in his last 2 fights.

And is already being fed to Paulo GOATsta in april.

Not a bad idea. Some people are gonna get butthurt though because you're suggesting an interim title.

Kelvin is nasty though. I can't think about him without being reminded of his ring worm face and neck boil now lol.

T-as-2T.jpg

Well I don't think cutting weight is going to get easier for him as he gets older.
True, but he’s one of the smallest in the division, his muscle mass and age shouldn’t be an excuse. Either move up or retire if you really can’t make weight (which i doubt)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back