Romero v Hermansson

tony3

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Make it happen Yoel deserves a soft touch after back to back to back fights with monsters.

Plus wouldn’t mind seeing Yoel destroy hermans.

Romero is coming off two losses (regardless of our feelings, they're the official result), Hermansson has won his last four. Nah.

Why not Souza/Romero 2 instead, it's a legit rematch between both guys trying to rebound from losses.

God I miss the Joe Silva matchmaking days where winners fought winners.

Hermansson is booked and frankly he's above Yoel at this point.

Hermansson is booked and frankly he's above Yoel at this point.
Lol

You’re kidding right

Herman’s In is levels below Yoel funny because whatever little fans he has they want nothing to do with Yoel because they know damn well Yoel kills that bum

Lol

You’re kidding right

Herman’s In is levels below Yoel funny because whatever little fans he has they want nothing to do with Yoel because they know damn well Yoel kills that bum

No. I'm not kidding.

Compare Hermansson's win over Jacare to Romero's "win". Hermansson pieced Souza up for five rounds, Yoel was gifted a BS decision. Hermansson destroys Yoel at this point.
Gtfo

What the fucck will Herman’s do take him down lol

Yoel fuccckks his world up guaranteed.

Hermanson is a bum he’s not up there with the top guys plain n simple

Make it happen Yoel deserves a soft touch after back to back to back fights with monsters.

Plus wouldn’t mind seeing Yoel destroy hermans.
Isn't Hermannson fighting Cannonier in a couple of weeks? If Gastelum doesn't end up re-matching Jacare I'd like to see him and Yoel scrap.

Just have Yoel fight anyone. He needs wins right now.

He'd outwork a 43 year old Romero while romero dances around with his tongue out.
Outwork lol

Get out of here lol

Hermanson hits like a girl and has no chin he gets flattened in brutal fashion

Time for Romero to move up to LHW

Compare Hermansson's win over Jacare to Romero's "win". Hermansson pieced Souza up for five rounds, Yoel was gifted a BS decision. Hermansson destroys Yoel at this point.
True but styles make fight. Romero likely ko's hermansson

Romero would Destroy Hermansson like the other explosive guy. Thiago. Would rather Hermansson avoid him

Back